Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Coolclark
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @coolclark

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello y’all, i’m Clark, i grew up from the Philippines. been in the states for 9 years.
        I was a musician back home, then i came to the states and found out music industry is very hard here. but i’m into media, I did a little bit or recording, then video editing captured my attention, (not good at it yet) then started liking IT stuff, (i’m an IT pro, but just ok), never liked Photoshop, it doesnt mean its not good, Idk just not into photo editing. I want it RAW. hahaha. anyways. when those cool DSLR came it. i said hmm let me have one of those. when i saw how it took pictures, i was like “what the mac and cheese. this picture is awesome. I was proud of my auto mode shots. then I look at how other photography shoots. the angle the lightnings the way they capture, I told myself how they do that.
        and thats why i’m here. i’m a newbie, i started to love learning about photography for now i want it as a hobbie, it will depend on how good i will be then may be become a pro, later. so i hope i can get good tips here, and if you have any suggestions where to find communities like this, would be great, specially local so i can participate. I’m from GA by the way. thanks so much for reading this long intro.

oh yeah, any suggestion where to put my pics? google? flickr? picasa? etc. thanks i’ll be waiting for responses.

Rob Wood (Admin)
        Keymaster
          • https://instagram.com/lightstalking
          • https://www.flickr.com/photos/lightstalking
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @admin-2
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Mobile Maestro Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Socialite Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Good to have you here @coolclark – Upload some shots!!

Karen
          Participant
            @karamen

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Welcome to the site, @coolclark! It’s a great place to find friends and encouragement for the journey. I am only familiar with Flickr, but I would start by uploading to your personal album here on Light Stalking and sharing them to a forum.

Coolclark
            Participant
              @coolclark

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

thank you guy, where do i need to upload them.? should create a new forum or just in my profile?

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author