Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      DrChad
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: Yes
        @drchad

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? Yes

I have been playing with a camera for a few years now and am trying to get more serious.  I am looking forward to having some photo input.  I hope this is a good place to be and can find some like-minded individuals.  I live in Idaho, near the Wyoming border which is an awesomely beautiful place.  I can see the tips of the Grand Tetons from my back yard.  Although I live in a wonderfully beautiful place I struggle with finding things to photograph if you can believe that.  I feel like I could use a little inspiration and I am hoping to get that here.   I will post a photo I took a couple days ago.  I hope you like it.  I am a little unsure about how to go about this site but so far things look positive.Ducks looking to land for the night

LeanneC
        Participant
          @leannecleaveley
          • Photo of the Week Winner Icon
          • Contender Icon
          • Member’s Pick Icon
          • Throwdowner Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome Chad! And lovely photo. I think you will find LS to be super for inspiration. The weekly challenges are great for ideas and a fun way to share. If you are looking for critiques of your images, the shark tank is the place to be. There is something for everyone here.

Dahlia Ambrose
          Keymaster
            • https://www.instagram.com/livingsta/
            • https://www.flickr.com/photos/livingsta/
            @dahliaambrose
            • Mobile Maestro Icon
            • Member’s Pick Icon
            • Throwdowner Icon
            Allows Edits? Yes

@drchad Welcome to the forums and I love the image you have posted. It’s like ice and fire in a frame.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have any difficulties using the forums.

Look forward to seeing more of your works 🙂

Dave Watkins
            Participant
              @pentaxfan
              • Contender Icon
              • Member’s Pick Icon
              Allows Edits? Yes

Hello DrChad. You’ve come to the right place. I’m new here as well and I’ve had a great time participating in the weekly challenge.

In a former life I lived in your neck of the woods. Shortly after high school I spent a winter living in Driggs and working and skiing at Targhee. I’m pretty sure I had a great time. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author