• Author
      Sarah Bauman
      Participant
        • Allows Edits: No
        @bauman06

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello!
        My name is Sarah and let me tell you why I love photography. To start, I have always been very creative and photography was just another one of those things that I loved. Secondly, I have always found myself critiquing photography even in my teenage years. Thinking to myself, they should have taken that shot from another angle, wow is that bad lighting, now WOW is that a great photo, etc. This is what has inspired me to do this on my own, instead of being an outsider looking in.

I just got my first DSLR camera this year. I shoot with a Nikon D5300. I am self taught, and am eager to learn more.

A little bit about me you ask? I reside in Wyoming, I am in my mid-twenties, and am married. I have 3 dogs and a cat (whom are often my subjects). I also enjoy writing, playing around in my flower bed, camping, and gathering with family and friends.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Cheers!
        Sarah

Kent DuFault
        Participant
          • Allows Edits: Yes
          @kent
          • Contender Icon
          Allows Edits? Yes

Welcome Sarah. Sounds like you have a very nice life. Love LOVE LOVE the profile pic! I take it that pooch is one of your models. LOL.

Sarah Bauman
          Participant
            @bauman06

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Yes Kent, that is one of my dogs. Him and I LOVE taking “selfies” together. 🙂

Nice meeting you!

Kent DuFault
              Participant
                @kent
                • Contender Icon
                Allows Edits? Yes

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing your photographs.

Mistyisle
              Participant
                @mistyisle
                • Contender Icon
                • Throwdowner Icon
                Allows Edits? Yes

I too really like your profile image. Great to hear about your enthusiasm for photography. My camera is very similar to yours – an Nikon D5200 in this instance. Yours additionally has GPS, which I hope you find useful.

Kindest regards, Jim

Sarah Bauman
                Participant
                  @bauman06

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hi Jim, I’m sad to report I haven’t used the gps on my camera just yet. There are a lot of functions I have yet to master and use, that being one of them. When I do, I will have to tell you all about it.

When I get home to my regular computer I will try to get some photos uploaded to my album. I also am going to try to get a neat photo for the “The heat is on!” Photo Challenge.

Maybe I should try to upload an image onto the Shark Tank…. eeek! A little nervous for that though!

Sarah Bauman
                  Participant
                    @bauman06

No Achievements Yet!

Allows Edits? No

Hello guys. I thought I would give you an update. I posted a photo to the sharktank of one of my tulips, and also dropped a few photos into my album. TTYL!

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author