Hi, just got into the group. I’m Bill…

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Introduce Yourself Here!! Hi, just got into the group. I’m Bill…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. Glad to be here. I hail from Toronto, Ontario. My camera of choice is the Sony A7rii and I have been doing photography since 2015.

Hope all of you are doing well;)

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

@billb Hi Bill, welcome to the forums and good to have you here. Look forward to seeing some of your works here 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you;) You as well.

beth
      Participant

hey bill, welcome to ls.

Good to have you here, Bill.

If you want to change any of your account details, I threw up a few videos showing you how here – https://lightstalking.us/forums/topic/getting-started-on-light-stalking-2020/

Federico Alegria
      Participant

Hi there Bill, and welcome to our place. That camera is like fighter plane or something even more sophisticated jajaja, it is a great piece of gear for sure!

Anonymous

Thank you!

Anonymous

Love the camera – it’s power to capture is immense;)

Patrick
      Participant

Welcome to Ls Bill , good to say hello ..enjoy 😉

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Hi Bill, great to have you here! We’re looking forward to seeing your photos.

@billb I took the liberty of editing your username to billb – hope that is cool and look forward to seeing some of your shots in the forums!

Anonymous

All’s well with the name change. Just trying to figure out forum design, replies, uploads, etc.

Looks like you might have deleted your account, Bill. Just email Dahlia at support@lightstalking.com and she will sort you out with a new account.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author