- February 27, 2020 at 10:07 pm #433301
- February 27, 2020 at 10:20 pm #433302DaveGillespieParticipant
The view from the end of my driveway (the snow is now back on the mountains where it belongs).
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by DaveGillespie.
- February 28, 2020 at 8:41 am #433341
Looks nice Dave, Where is this.
- March 19, 2020 at 1:24 am #435708
- March 19, 2020 at 8:06 am #435725JasenkaGKeymaster
These are wonderful, Leanne! Where are you from?
- March 21, 2020 at 12:48 am #435865
Thanks Jasenka! I live in “Beautiful British Columbia,” Canada (It says so on the licence plates). We are in the interior, in a semi-arid area. If you drive 15 minutes in any direction the landscape changes dramatically, which I love.
- March 19, 2020 at 8:32 am #435731Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow! Such amazing images. Love them a lot!
- March 21, 2020 at 12:48 am #435866
Thanks so much Dahlia!
- March 19, 2020 at 3:34 pm #435743
Nice set Leanne. Love them.
- March 21, 2020 at 12:48 am #435867
- March 19, 2020 at 3:38 pm #435745
- March 19, 2020 at 4:10 pm #435755
I like it Chris, Definitely speaks to windy and rainy , including the drops on your lens, and the long exposure effect on the clouds and tree branches ads a nice effect.
- March 29, 2020 at 8:32 am #436653
Actually I think that is a spot on the sensor. Grr. It only shows up under certain conditions.
- March 21, 2020 at 12:50 am #435868
Beautiful, Chris! I think you have used this spot before in your image. Is this a driveway? Country road?
- March 20, 2020 at 5:20 pm #435841Federico AlegriaParticipant
Wow… so jealous right now.
- March 22, 2020 at 5:07 am #436032
You are so fortunate to live in such a lovely place Robert!
Facebook reminded me of this one taken from my porch a few years back. We live in an area know for its extreme electric storms. A lightning strike once took out a whole corner of my house (the neighbours picking up pieces of my wall in their yard). A few months later it struck again almost at the same spot with most damages inside the house.
- March 23, 2020 at 12:55 am #436173
Wow! It is beautiful Tobie but your story is NOT helping my lightning phobia at all. A big bolt hit a tree behind our cabin when I was little and I have always had issues with thunderstorms. I braved a storm in a tent more recently, while my youngest sawed logs (she never woke through the whole storm) and my oldest counted between claps and flashes (very quickly)…1234…oh, it’s still far away! Not a big fan. But love seeing images like this one.
- March 23, 2020 at 8:20 am #436196
Very funny! 🤣
- March 27, 2020 at 11:41 pm #436564
That’s a great Capture Tobie, I bought a lightning trigger for the Camera about 6 years ago and have never even tried it, I think about it every time there is a storm, but guess I’m just a bit lazy.
- March 28, 2020 at 2:35 am #436570
- March 29, 2020 at 8:35 am #436654
Hi Leanne, This is the road heading east out of my village, with only two farms and one private house at the end. It is private road but a public right of way, so there is very little traffic, but we can go up there and not upset anyone. Actually I gave the farmer a good photograph of his place and we are on waving terms now. The view here is west towards the village. I often photograph here, you are right. 🙂 Behind me are the farmouse, and a good sunrise if I ever get up on time…
- March 29, 2020 at 8:36 am #436655
Tobie, remind me not to hang out at your place in storms, you draw fire!
- March 30, 2020 at 9:46 am #436742
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.