A Dog's Life

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Hart 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Graham Hart
    Participant

Just a happy snap but I love the joy in this fella’s face…

Tersha
    Keymaster

You’ve caught that lovely light again Graham, sweet shot!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Thanks Diane. Not the best for focus but it taught me about tracking moving objects through a big zoom lens. Should’ve been on continuous focus perhaps (then again, not sure you can do that with big zoom lenses?)

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Really beautiful Graham. I also like how you have framed the dog with the waves 🙂

Graham Hart
      Participant

Thanks Dahlia. This guy was having such a good time playing with the shore break he wouldn’t keep still long enough for me to focus properly. I need to go back and check the operating instructions for the lens 🙂

Dave Watkins
    Participant

The light, composition and color palette are great. Also like the action captured of both the dog and the surf. Image being a little soft does not detract much for me.

Graham Hart
      Participant

Thanks Dave. Perhaps I’m being too harsh on myself…it was just a quick snap afterall.

Preston
    Participant

I love the waves in this.  The way they look like they’re about to envelop the dog is intriguing.  Nice shooting Graham!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Thanks Preston. The dog would wait until the last second before running up the beach to get away from the waves and then run back down for the next set of incoming waves. He was having a ball!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.