- August 1, 2019 at 5:16 pm #415829
- August 9, 2019 at 4:36 am #416475
Hi Steve: i like the simplicity of this photo. would suggest cropping off most of the right hand side in order to put the flower on the upper 1/3 cross hair. i see that you mentioned darkening the background, personally i don’t think i would go quite so dark.
- August 9, 2019 at 6:36 am #416483
I like colors. Darkening looks good for me. I’d remove small white spot in the top right corner (visible on Flickr). The left part with bud seems too competitive to the right one. I’d darken it a little bit. The leaf on the left is cut. It looks weird. Can you include whole leaf?
- This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Petr Nowak.
- August 9, 2019 at 12:51 pm #416512
Thanks for the feedback. I can study the original and, at least, attend to that white spot in the corner and include the full leaf as it fades into the dark.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.