A Trashed Lady NSFW?

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank A Trashed Lady NSFW?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mistyisle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Lenny Wollitz
    Participant

I found this in a construction site and was given the OK to shoot it.  1/200, f5.0, 15mm, iso100

Tom M
    Participant

I like the colors in this. I would try and clone out that silver bar that runs from upper left corner downward. There must be some kind of symbolism here?

Graham Hart
    Participant

Great colour palette Lenny and well spotted scene. No real CC from my side. The image speaks for itself and has a strong impact probably due to the woman’s gaze through the shattered remnants of her surrounds.

Tom could be right about the symbolism. A lost love perhaps? The stairway to a lustful heaven comes crashing down around us.

“Broken hearts like rubble lay scattered on the ground”.

Petr Nowak
    Participant

Great image. Great colors. The pile of trash at the ground seems to be a part of painted image. Magic…
    The silver bar should definitely go…

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I like it Lenny, including the silver bar. One can draw a lot of symbolism from this. No CC. I take it she was a mermaid…

Robert Apple

Well Lenny I’ve come back to this photo several times and keeping with shark tank rules I will post my comments here.

Your Photo was recognized in the Members Picks Week of September 2 Forum  ⬅ Click Here

Lenny Wollitz
    Participant

Hi thanks for all the kind comments.  I wondered about the silver bar when I processed it.   After all the comments here I tried one with it removed and didn’t like the compo nearly as much.   The bar is one of the brightest things in the shot and is a bit of an eye snag.  I tried making the bar darker so it doesn’t stand out as much.  What do you think?

Robert Apple

I liked it bright better , as I commented in the members pick section it almost looks like a harpoon piercing the mermaid.

Lenny Wollitz
    Participant

FYI here is the uncropped almost RAW version.

Falxy
    Participant

Yeah…………..too much tequila!!

just love the 1d graffiti mingling with the 3d physical

🙂

Charmaine Joubert
    Participant

Well seen Lenny, I like the silver bar, to me it adds to the story line.

Mistyisle
    Participant

Like it a lot, Lenny.  Also like Graham’s quote.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.