Big Red Log Hauler

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toad Hollow Photography 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

We’re back after an extended long weekend here at The Hollow, and today we continue our adventure together on our latest running photoblog series, “Toad Trucks“. Today’s post showcases a restored heavy-duty logging truck that was on exhibit at the Antique Truck Show on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada.

Hayes HDX-H07 Logging Truck - Cowichan Valley, BC, CanadaPlease visit our blog

Please feel free to visit our blog “Big Red Log Hauler” for the story behind the photo.

gone
    Participant

As a class 1 driver I find this super cool !!!

gone
    Participant

As a class 1 driver I find this super cool !!!

@mopho You’ve got your Class 1, Mo?? Oh my goodness, had I known, we’d have had you up here so we could talk some of these owners into letting us take these gems out for a spin!! LOL

@mopho You’ve got your Class 1, Mo?? Oh my goodness, had I known, we’d have had you up here so we could talk some of these owners into letting us take these gems out for a spin!! LOL

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.