Corona Days…

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      chris pook
      Participant

24 hours in the life of a pandemic…

One last pint before the pub goes off limits, me, the landlord, and the other customer…

Corona Days...

Out running the dog; dog runs, I cycle.  Did 15 miles first with boy child;

Selfie with littlest one to send to Nanny.

Corona Days...

To the Post Office.  Sending off photo books to Dad and a mother’s day card to mum.  Found the worlds least popular childrens book;

Corona Days...

Walked through the ghost town…

Surprised to find reports of panic buying completely truthful.  Worry about scurvy;

Corona Days...

Find a nutritious Chicken Tika Pasty…. you will be mine!!

Corona Days...

Clearly Olives are not big in Huntingdon or Poland… So I’m not going to starve;

Corona Days...

Back through the ghost town to home;

Corona Days...

With my essentials;

Corona Days...

Eat sleep repeat…

Tersha
      Keymaster

Made me smile Chris, especially the Mr Sneeze book. Humour always helps through bad times. 🙂

chris pook
        Participant

It’s all just really odd behavior.  I swear my town must be home to the worlds first live brain donors.

Check this out;

Seriously… ‘They walk among us!’. 😉

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by chris pook.
          Tobie

Ha ha! Very funny! 🤣

I don’t think these items are going to sell! 😜

ElinL
          Participant

Saw that on Flickr – Chinese noodles still in stock ?

Tersha
          Keymaster

🙂

Robert Apple

In Wyoming that’s the first beer selling in as a sort of FU to the virus.

3pco
      Participant

The pubs are closed because of a virus named after a beer that people put limes in. It’s demoralizing.

Graham Hart
      Participant

What a lovely slice of life from your neck of the woods Chris. Thanks for sharing. Over here in Oz we’ve worked out that the Corona virus was created in a lab by women. Think about it;

1. No sports
      2. All pubs shut
      3. 14 days quarantine (so you can finally get those odd jobs done)
      4. Symptoms of Corona are flu-like (they know that’s our Kryptonite)
      5. They even had the audacity to name it after a beer!
        ElinL
        Participant

LOL ! Brilliant Graham ! I´ll cite you on that.

Tobie

Down here my life as digital marketer / website developer has not changed much. But I can see the intense damages on my clients’ businesses and I guess it’s going to affect me eventually in some way. 🤦‍♂️

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

🙂

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

That’s an entire reportage! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

chris pook
        Participant

Thanks!  As I was walking past the empty shops, the barbers, the boutique clothes shop, the phone shop, with staff and no customers, I thought to go back and some reportage of the owners.  They looked so forlorn, the barbers, sitting in the soft chairs that should have been full of customers.

Federico Alegria
      Participant

Jajajajajajajaja, that was just so funny!!! Never trust a clear transparent bottled beer.

chris pook
      Participant

I bought 2 boxes of wine in France ages ago, for when we had a need… now is as good a time as any!!  Didn’t realise boxed wine has a shelf life.  It is very cloudy… have decanted it’s as you might an old port, and hoping it settles.  I’ve had two glasses and it looks awful but tastes, umm,  ok.  Let’s see if I get sick.  I’m loath to throw away 13 litres of wine at a time like this!  😉

Falxy
      Participant

Yeah can’t even visit the(88 year old) motherinlaw on sunday or my best mate who has copd…………….keep safe all !

LeanneC
      Participant

Thanks for taking us on that journey, Chris! Made me smile. And there is something comforting in knowing that we are not alone in our craziness. Glad to see folks are taking things seriously (in that you don’t have folks out and about) as that has been a bit of a challenge in our province. And good luck with the wine. We will be getting into our home brew soon! 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar