- June 12, 2019 at 3:26 pm #410621
- June 12, 2019 at 7:44 pm #410668
Hi Diane: this is an interesting pov. i like the way the sun travels up the side of the hill. it may seem crazy but as i look at this i get a feeling of motion, going uphill. very odd, i think it is the sunlight leading my eyes up the hill.
- June 13, 2019 at 3:40 pm #410821
Thanks Dorothy, my eyes are following the light uphill now! 🙂
- June 12, 2019 at 10:15 pm #410713
gorgeous light, i love the rich colors and textures of the trees.
like dorothy i feel like there’s movement in the image, the light is slowly creeping uphill. i think that diagonal line of light colored grass in addition to the sunlight is what gives it that feeling.
this also makes a very interesting shot cropped in closer to the tree.
- June 13, 2019 at 3:42 pm #410822
Thanks beth, if you want you show me the crop, I’d like to see it.
- June 14, 2019 at 7:46 pm #410934
something like this. to me it pulls the eye more towards the lone tree, goes up the diagonal grass line on the hill and stops at the red berries. what you have works pretty well too, but this is the part of your photograph that really pulled me in.
- June 22, 2019 at 3:52 pm #411817
Thanks beth, it’s always good to have a different point of view, gives me food for thought. 🙂
- June 13, 2019 at 1:23 pm #410812
Beautiful light and colours Diane. Love it 🙂
- June 13, 2019 at 3:42 pm #410823
- June 13, 2019 at 6:46 pm #410834
Textures and sun followed by fantastic flow , sweet shot.
- June 14, 2019 at 3:55 pm #410925
- June 14, 2019 at 4:09 pm #410926
Really must be seen full size to appreciate, nice Diane, a scene begging for a cold beverage and lawn chair to occupy the point of observation.
- June 15, 2019 at 1:38 am #410956
Lovely scenic shot Diane. The term The Edge of Light comes to mind because of the way the light hits the left side but not the right. You can see the delineation line down the middle quite clearly.
- June 15, 2019 at 11:15 am #410987
I also love the textures in the tree tops in the golden light. Well done Diane.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.