- February 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm #431433
Afternoon sun lighting up Alder trees in the Coast Range near Lincoln City Oregon.
- February 12, 2020 at 9:23 am #431486Kent DuFaultParticipant
Wonderful. I love scenes like this. Great shot.
- February 12, 2020 at 10:59 am #431499
Thanks Kent. Muchly appreciated. 🙂
- February 12, 2020 at 11:12 am #431502Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
The light is magical Dave. Love the photo 🙂
- February 12, 2020 at 12:47 pm #431510PatrickParticipant
Nicely done great spot Dave.
- February 12, 2020 at 1:49 pm #431516Rob EyersParticipant
Love it Dave.
- February 12, 2020 at 2:37 pm #431519TershaKeymaster
I love seeing the light through trees, great shot Dave!
- February 13, 2020 at 11:39 am #431651
Thank you all for the kind words. Was a nice spot. Worth the hike to get to.
- February 13, 2020 at 2:51 pm #431664John ThompsonModerator
The lighting was just right for this Dave. Well done.
- February 14, 2020 at 10:36 am #431790
Thanks John. I waited to see if the light would get even better but it just slowly disappeared.
- February 14, 2020 at 10:47 am #431792John ThompsonModerator
That is usually what happens in situations like this Dave. I have seen perfect lighting only to see it vanish by the time I set up.
- February 13, 2020 at 5:59 pm #431695Federico AlegriaParticipant
I’ve been always drawn to those beautiful light beams dust or moisture produce!
- February 14, 2020 at 10:41 am #431791
Me too. And this one was hard to miss. Steep, narrow canyon with mostly tall timber all around with only a few patches of sunlight reaching through.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.