- September 5, 2019 at 10:38 pm #418790
- September 6, 2019 at 9:27 am #418813Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful John. The fruits look dry and open now. Do they fall off and germinate?
- September 6, 2019 at 12:53 pm #418835
Yes Dahlia. You can see a few on the ground but most are still on the trees. Much of the spring ground growth is dead or dying. The summer has taken its toll on the spring growth.
- September 6, 2019 at 2:31 pm #418841PatrickParticipant
Sweet work john , the skies always look threatening like a big storm moving in.
Nice share pal 😉
- September 6, 2019 at 4:40 pm #418858
Thank you Patrick. It was raining when I took this.
- September 6, 2019 at 5:57 pm #418867Rob EyersParticipant
Another good one John. You have to love how the colour of things pop when they get wet. You’re having some great luck with the clouds of late.
- September 7, 2019 at 10:56 am #418928
Thank you Rob. Yes it does make a difference. I had to leave after this shot because of the rain.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.