- January 8, 2015 at 8:20 pm #177559
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
How to Get Started on Light Stalking
There is a permanent link to this page at the top of the right column.
1) Please remember to introduce yourself first. 🙂
2) Upload a photo directly using the Image Upload icon (the mountain-like icon just above the Input text box).
3) Alternatively click here to see How to Share a Flickr photo on Light Stalking. The advantage of this option is that flickr provides the Exif data (a requirement for placing an image in the Shark Tank (‘ST’).
4) If you’re not a flickr user, click here to see How to Share an Imgur Photo on Light Stalking
5) How to tag people (you can notify a member like this: @admin)
6) Upload a new avatar by rolling over your username (top right of page) and then selecting, Profile > Change Profile Photo.
7) How do I see the conversations I have participated in? Roll over your username (top right of page) > Forums > Subscribed Topics
The Shark Tank
1) Please GIVE a critique in the Shark Tank before you ask for one.
2) Please post your exif (camera settings) with your image and the camera and lens used.
3) Please only post ONE photo per new thread. (Don’t post whole collections at once)
The topic ‘Getting Started (FAQs) READ THIS FIRST’ is closed to new replies.