- March 9, 2020 at 6:42 pm #434666
ISO 800, 1/1250th, f/14 at 30mm on a Panasonic GX8
- March 10, 2020 at 6:11 pm #434795
- March 10, 2020 at 7:11 pm #434804Erik FransmanParticipant
Rob, I think the image could benefit from a slight crop from the left and to erase the boat in the BG. Then you get a bit more the feeling of alone out there.
Possibly a tad more fog.
- March 10, 2020 at 11:14 pm #434823PatrickParticipant
Great subject Rob , can only add i personally like the original framing it gives a certain scale which i like.
Small boat large water mass.
- March 10, 2020 at 11:45 pm #434828Rob EyersParticipant
My instinct is to zoom in as much as possible without losing the reflection. With the horizon near the upper third I would lose almost all the land on the left side. Pretty standard but it gets the subject closer making it more interesting IMHO. I might have a different opinion if I wasn’t on an iPhone screen 😉
- This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Rob Eyers.
- March 11, 2020 at 11:48 am #434871Petr NowakParticipant
This image works in big size I think. I like the crop by Erik.
- March 11, 2020 at 5:44 pm #434890MistyisleParticipant
I like the crop by Erik too! When were you in Burma, Rob? Hope you share more images from there 🙂
- March 12, 2020 at 11:14 pm #434996
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.