- June 15, 2019 at 6:39 am #410967
- June 15, 2019 at 11:01 am #410981
Wow David. I really like the first few. The subtlty going on under the liquid level is amazing.
- June 15, 2019 at 1:50 pm #411010
Very cool , the yellow background gives a nice compliment to the blues 2 and three look great nice posting David.
Both Ink & Cream work for me
- June 15, 2019 at 3:56 pm #411015
Cool shots with an added dimension, really good David!
- June 15, 2019 at 9:58 pm #411037
3rd one is my fave David. It has the appearance of a living thing rising out of the depths to break the surface. The others are terrific pics too and I love the colours in all of them. I guess cream is my preferred choice in this series because I think the more opaque nature of the splashes adds something extra.
- June 15, 2019 at 10:01 pm #411038
David: it is truly amazing what i see in your work. love them all but must say i am impressed with the cream. the first one shows a frog coming up from below (not sure what he is going after 🙂 ) and the second one makes me think of stormy weather over water. wonderful shots.
- June 17, 2019 at 1:26 pm #411263
Liking both ink and cream David. Beautiful set of images 🙂
- June 17, 2019 at 11:47 pm #411312
More great shots David, these are facinating.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.