- November 22, 2019 at 9:07 pm #425804
- November 23, 2019 at 4:13 am #425814MistyisleParticipant
I love the contrasting colours that each wear, Paul. I love that the prime subject looks up the our left. I love the overall composition and colour balance. What I have to suggest to improve …………. sadly, zilch! Hope that I am not barred for this, but I do express what I see.
- November 24, 2019 at 6:03 pm #425923
Thank you Misty!
- February 14, 2020 at 7:21 am #431765JasenkaGKeymaster
Great composition and perfect exposure! I would maybe increase the contrast a little bit, but really not much to change here.
- February 14, 2020 at 9:03 am #431773Kent DuFaultParticipant
I really like this. I kind of wish one of them was looking at the camera to create a focal point. that’s being picky though. Beautiful models. Your daughters?
- February 14, 2020 at 9:46 am #431783Erik FransmanParticipant
I understand what Kent says about one of them looking at the camera. However, they are all three looking (up) at each other. I like that. If one would look up, you break the “Circle”.
- February 15, 2020 at 2:07 am #431900Graham HartParticipant
I like this shot but I must admit there’s something bothering me…not sure what though. Is it a bit top heavy with the three girls in a square crop? Not sure.
I agree with Kent about the focus point but if one girl was to look at the camera it would probably have to be the red dress girl. I think this may even add the balance missing in my earlier point about being top heavy. Her direct gaze would add weight to the bottom half of the image. I think breaking ‘the circle’ isn’t such a bad idea.
- February 16, 2020 at 3:49 pm #432113
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.