- April 6, 2020 at 12:49 pm #437696
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- April 6, 2020 at 9:49 pm #437820Dave WatkinsParticipant
What I know about portraiture wouldn’t fill a thimble. But I know what I like and I like this photograph. This low key self portrait posted by bucweet in Chit Chat is a winner in my book.
High contrast, skin texture and facial expression work great together to lead the viewer to an unmistakable conclusion. Moody and dark, this man is serious. An individual not to be trifled with. Fantastic job bucweet. Two thumbs up.
- April 7, 2020 at 5:47 am #437863
- April 7, 2020 at 7:03 pm #437946PatrickParticipant
Top Pick Dave , really well shot Paul , thanks for sharing with us mate.
- April 8, 2020 at 5:10 am #437977ElinLParticipant
Great choice Dave, fantastic self-portrait Paul !
- April 9, 2020 at 10:04 am #438149ElinLParticipant
The beauty of “Blossom in the garden” posted by Diane took my breath away. Interesting lens Petzval.
- This reply was modified 1mo, 3wk ago by ElinL.
- April 9, 2020 at 10:50 am #438163Dave WatkinsParticipant
Right back at ya Elin. Great choice. 🙂 Fantastic image Diane.
- April 10, 2020 at 2:56 pm #438307
Thanks Elin and Dave for the lovely comments!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.