My First TWIRL

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Apple 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Dorothy
    Participant

Seriously, LS is Awesome.  So, i just finished reading the article on getting Creative and at the then there was a link 5 free photography guides and one was How To Create Photo Twirls and it gave step by step instructions.  i had to do it and omg, here it is.My First Twirl

Dorothy
    Participant

Ok, this is really fun! Thanks Rob Eyers for an awesome tutorial.  i followed it through and this is my 3rd Twirl. (used same image for both of these posted here)My Third Twirl

Erik Fransman
      Participant

A good teacher makes good followers! Well done Dorothy.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Thank you Dorothy. I’m glad you enjoyed it…nicely done.

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

These look great! I’ve never made twirls but I might try after seeing this 🙂

Dorothy
      Participant

Thanks Jasenka: Seriously, Rob’s tutorial was excellent, it walks through making an Action in Photoshop and how to use it and how it can be adjusted for different looks.

Craig
    Participant

Your a quick study, Nice. ;))

Robert Apple

Nice Dorothy, these are fun.

Dorothy
    Participant

Help! I need a Twirl intervention!  Promise this will be last one, just wanted to try a photo with a different color palette.  I did this one with a gradient as well for a cool b&w as well.Final Twirl :-)

Dorothy
    Participant

These remind of String Art, so much easier now then pounding all those nails and stringing and gluing. 🙂

Robert Apple

We actually had a throw down on twirling a while back Dorothy, here is the link to it.

Twirling

Dorothy
      Participant

Thank you Robert. That was a great throw down.  Amazing Twirls.  I love that Rob Eyers gave us the steps for the Action Button – it pretty much follows the steps in the slrloung link with a few extra steps.

Anne Hornsby
    Participant

I love it Dorothy – a request for a Twirl Intervention!  These are amazing.  I missed this article, must go try it.   Then we can form a twirl addiction group.  🙂

Dorothy
      Participant

🙂 Thank’s Anne, be careful, we may just have to create that support group. lol

Check the article David Chesterfield shared at the beginning of the Twirling Throw Down link Robert posted above.

This is the article by Rob Eyers that i spoke about and followed:
      Twirling

Have fun, you’re going to love it.

Note: both links are called Twirling but do go to different places.

Robert Apple

You should start a new throw down Dorothy.

Luis M.
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful Dorothy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.