- May 27, 2019 at 12:08 am #407807
Seriously, LS is Awesome. So, i just finished reading the article on getting Creative and at the then there was a link 5 free photography guides and one was How To Create Photo Twirls and it gave step by step instructions. i had to do it and omg, here it is.
- May 27, 2019 at 1:11 am #407812
Ok, this is really fun! Thanks Rob Eyers for an awesome tutorial. i followed it through and this is my 3rd Twirl. (used same image for both of these posted here)
- May 27, 2019 at 6:41 am #407855
These look great! I’ve never made twirls but I might try after seeing this 🙂
- May 27, 2019 at 9:25 am #407871
Thanks Jasenka: Seriously, Rob’s tutorial was excellent, it walks through making an Action in Photoshop and how to use it and how it can be adjusted for different looks.
- May 27, 2019 at 9:59 am #407883
Your a quick study, Nice. ;))
- May 27, 2019 at 7:21 pm #407968
Nice Dorothy, these are fun.
- May 27, 2019 at 9:34 pm #407991
Help! I need a Twirl intervention! Promise this will be last one, just wanted to try a photo with a different color palette. I did this one with a gradient as well for a cool b&w as well.
- May 27, 2019 at 9:37 pm #407992
These remind of String Art, so much easier now then pounding all those nails and stringing and gluing. 🙂
- May 27, 2019 at 11:12 pm #408001
We actually had a throw down on twirling a while back Dorothy, here is the link to it.
- May 28, 2019 at 1:18 am #408010
Thank you Robert. That was a great throw down. Amazing Twirls. I love that Rob Eyers gave us the steps for the Action Button – it pretty much follows the steps in the slrloung link with a few extra steps.
- May 28, 2019 at 12:08 pm #408109
I love it Dorothy – a request for a Twirl Intervention! These are amazing. I missed this article, must go try it. Then we can form a twirl addiction group. 🙂
- May 28, 2019 at 5:19 pm #408142
🙂 Thank’s Anne, be careful, we may just have to create that support group. lol
Check the article David Chesterfield shared at the beginning of the Twirling Throw Down link Robert posted above.
This is the article by Rob Eyers that i spoke about and followed:
Have fun, you’re going to love it.
Note: both links are called Twirling but do go to different places.
- May 28, 2019 at 5:24 pm #408144
You should start a new throw down Dorothy.
- May 28, 2019 at 4:58 pm #408139
Absolutely beautiful Dorothy!
- May 28, 2019 at 5:20 pm #408143
Thank you Luis.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.