Tagged: @admin @tersha @chrispook
- October 7, 2019 at 12:30 pm #421243
This week the POTW goes to Chris Pook for his stunning action shot that is titled “Corporate Life”.
Here is Chris’ explanation as to what is happening in the photograph…
(No bulls were harmed in the making of the photo. This is bull running in the Camargue. Prizes are given to those who manage to snatch the most rosettes from between the horns of the bull)
One aspect of this image, that I particularly like, are the stark tones from deep black to vibrant white.
Chris’ processing is perfect with every tone carefully mapped.
In addition to this winning image, we had a plethora of excellent landscape photography uploaded this last week.
In particular, there was an Iceland landscape photo battle between Beth and Rob Eyers. Anywhere you see an Icelandic name in the title of a post… I encourage you to stop and take a look.
- October 7, 2019 at 12:59 pm #421245
Congratulations Chris on POTW 🙂
- October 7, 2019 at 1:32 pm #421250
Great shot Chris, congratulations.
- October 7, 2019 at 1:46 pm #421261
Congratulations Chris, great shot !
- October 7, 2019 at 2:07 pm #421270
congrats chris! excellent shot and even better timing.
- October 7, 2019 at 3:48 pm #421273
Congrats on POTW Chris, great movement shot!
- October 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm #421276
- October 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm #421281
A winner in anyone’s book. Congratulations.
- October 7, 2019 at 7:34 pm #421284
Congratulations Chris. The imminent danger is really enhanced by the blurred movement and the stark contrasts. Brilliant shot!
- October 7, 2019 at 9:12 pm #421286
Thanks very much Kent.
Congratulations With POTW Chris , nice timing made a fab image as has been said.
Well done and well deserved mate.
Stunning photos Rob , Beth thanks for sharing guys lovely stuff.
- October 7, 2019 at 9:13 pm #421287
- October 7, 2019 at 10:59 pm #421298
Congrats Chris! Wonderful image that perfectly captures the action!
- October 8, 2019 at 6:38 am #421327
Congrats on this fun action image!
- October 8, 2019 at 12:29 pm #421334
Thanks very much Kent, thanks for the plaudits everyone, much appreciated. Literally just back in Baghdad from Dubai, and my meeting with HR etc. I didn’t make it over the fence. lol. Onwards and upwards!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.