Tagged: @admin @tersha @mistyisle
- September 2, 2019 at 11:34 am #418468
This week our Guest Judge for the POTW was Tersha (a.k.a. Diane).
“Some stunning shots on Light Stalking again, this last week! It makes choosing POTW very difficult.
My choice for POTW is the shot by Jim, @mistyisle , posted in the Weekend Challenge,’Abstract”. This impressed me when I first saw it, I like the composition, broken circles within broken circles, creating a sort of mental maze/puzzle. Plus the purple and blue on a black background create an image with impact.The whole image has been put together with a lot of care …. Congrats Jim on POTW!
Two other photos that stood out for me, and deserve a mention, are…
Michaels image for the Weekend Challenge ‘Trees’ beautiful light and feel to this… @michaelkoumas
Patricks image in the Abstract Challenge, a fascinating piece … @patrickw”
(We will post links to the runner-ups below.)
- September 2, 2019 at 11:38 am #418470
- September 2, 2019 at 12:10 pm #418475
Congrats Jim well deserved!
Michael and Pat congrats to you too.
Great choices Diane.
- September 2, 2019 at 2:08 pm #418480
Thanks very much Kent & Tersha 😉
Congratulations Jim well deserved POTW ,
Nice work Michael.
Thanks a bunch guys , agreed real good photos from all the community.
- September 2, 2019 at 4:58 pm #418503
Congratulations Jim! Nice work. Missed the abstract challenge totally. Glad to see it now.
Good choice Diane.
Also very intriguing image Pat.
Pat and Micheal, good runners up.
- September 2, 2019 at 7:37 pm #418517
Appreciate your kind words Eric , thank you 😉
- September 2, 2019 at 9:55 pm #418536
- September 2, 2019 at 10:43 pm #418538
Wow, just seen this in Fiji, where we are for a week. Very pleasant surprise. Thanks, Diane. Congratulations to Pat and Michael.
- September 3, 2019 at 8:10 am #418559
Great image. Congrats Jim !
- September 4, 2019 at 8:03 pm #418712
Congratulations Jim. Very thought provoking image.
Congrats too Pat and Michael.
- September 5, 2019 at 1:29 pm #418760
- September 8, 2019 at 5:54 am #418966
Well done mate!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.