- February 12, 2020 at 4:57 pm #431533
Great day yesterday, Judy and I met up with Rob & Paula, who are starting a tour, here in New Zealand. They first of all came to our house in Auckland. We took them for a tour in our car, up to Piha, on the rugged West Coast of Auckland side. Walked on the black sand, had lunch in the local store. Then went to Arataki, a marvellous lookout and amazing Information Site and centre. Three went on a bush walk, for an hour or so. Finished the day at 7.30pm – after 10 hours, during which we never ran out of conversation! Photo taken on the deck of our house. Robert, please note the yuccas! Rob is on your left – the good looking one!
- This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Mistyisle.
- February 12, 2020 at 5:08 pm #431536PatrickParticipant
Thank you for sharing these photos , Rob sure knows how to pick the locations 😉 .. Have a lovely time folks it looks gorgeous.
- February 13, 2020 at 3:18 am #431579
Good call, Pat, close, but no cigar! Rob & Paula are in our territory and we identified the location, here in New Zealand. Great time by all! 😀
- February 12, 2020 at 9:06 pm #431556Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Ha! I love these mini meetups that everyone is having lately.
- February 13, 2020 at 12:19 am #431566Graham HartParticipant
I agree Rob. Great to hear that a full day’s fun was had by all too. Have you filled all your scandisks yet Rob? 🙂
- February 13, 2020 at 12:23 am #431568David ChesterfieldModerator
Awesome! So glad that we are able to connect in this way – I have done it with a couple of light stalkers and it is always a great experience.
Hoping to meet a few more this year!
- February 13, 2020 at 3:19 am #431580
Which reminds me, David, you and I nearly met up. Next time! 🙂
- February 13, 2020 at 6:40 am #431600JasenkaGKeymaster
Have a great time, folks! We need more meetups like this one 🙂
- February 13, 2020 at 8:38 am #431628davidcParticipant
- February 13, 2020 at 9:47 am #431633Kent DuFaultParticipant
- February 13, 2020 at 4:25 pm #431687Rob EyersParticipant
Not to put Jim on the spot but he and his lovely wife Judy make gracious hosts, great guides and wonderful company. We’ve planned our trip to New Zealand around the thoughtful tips that they and a couple of their friends put together for us. Although our trip is just beginning I know it will be tremendous due in no small part to their help. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to spend some time with us Jim. The pleasure was all ours!
- February 13, 2020 at 6:03 pm #431697
- February 14, 2020 at 6:24 am #431761Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Good to see you meet up Rob and Jim. Enjoy the trip 🙂
- February 14, 2020 at 3:00 pm #431823TershaKeymaster
Good to see you both having such a good time! 🙂
- February 16, 2020 at 1:38 am #432028LeanneCParticipant
That’s awesome! Love it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.