Spring finally Sprung

Latest Posts Photography Forums Landscape Photography Spring finally Sprung

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Apple 3 months ago.

• Author

Robert Apple

Cell phone shot over looking the Eastern Big Horn Basin.

Tobie

Nice one Robert!

P71
    Participant

Lovely looking place captured , nice share Robert.

John Thompson

Very nice Robert.

beth
    Participant

Sweet!  The light hitting the hills is really pretty.

Robert Apple

Thanks Beth, I  was cruising I90 just before sunset right after a storm had passed and saw this scene peeking from between the hills. I parked off the side of the highway and climbed a fence to get this shot, a State Patrolman saw me and stopped to see what I was doing  and  then stood beside me watching the sunset for a few.

beth
        Participant

haha!  montana and wyoming cops are the best.  had one in montana pull me over a few years back for doing umm…well over the speed limit… and he let me go and even told me where to go for some good photos.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Compass heading..check, time of day…check! I like it. You do live in a beautiful part of your country Robert.

Robert Apple

Thanks Rob, it is quite something if you don’t like the scenery get in the car and drive for ten minutes and it’s a whole nother world.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Beautiful Robert. Loving the clouds and the light on the landscape. Glad to hear it is spring finally. Enjoy 🙂

Craig
    Participant

Yes. Sometimes ya just gotta stop and smell the roses, so to speak. ;))

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

Clouds look wonderful here 🙂 Great job!

Ronnie Lee
    Participant

Beautiful image Robert, I think a good photographer doesn’t need a good camera if he/she is passionate about photography. Even a small mobile camera can also generate a cool image.

Very nice!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.