The Toad Gets Tanked

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toad Hollow Photography 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

On today’s adventure, we explore a little more of the coast of Vancouver Island. On our latest adventure to the coast, we came across a new inlet we had never visited before and there were quite a few large ships there. We captured a few shots to share with you all, hope you enjoy.

Coastal Shipping - Vancouver Island BC Canada Please visit our blog

Please visit our blog “The Toad Gets Tanked” for the story behind all 5 new HDR photos posted to our gallery today.

Hehe, I was expecting drunk self portraits. 😉

Hehe, I was expecting drunk self portraits. 😉

You are NOT alone my friend! Almost everyone has expressed disappointment to opening the thread/blog today to not find pictures of us Toad’s face down on a bar table somewhere! What does that say about what everyone has come to expect from us Toad’s? Please… don’t answer that question… LOL 🙂

You are NOT alone my friend! Almost everyone has expressed disappointment to opening the thread/blog today to not find pictures of us Toad’s face down on a bar table somewhere! What does that say about what everyone has come to expect from us Toad’s? Please… don’t answer that question… LOL 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.