toys.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  beth 1 week ago.

• Author

beth
    Participant

more of my action figures that i’ve shot over the years..

Robert Apple

Love these Beth.

beth
      Participant

thanks.

Dorothy
    Participant

Hi Beth, these are great, my favorite is the last one, those two little guys are excellent, love how they are posed. 🙂

(so what is your secret to being able to put 3 photos in one post? i see they are all on flickr, do you post links? – thanks)

Tersha
      Keymaster

Hi Dorothy, if you post from Flickr, (and beth does), then it is easy to post more than one image in a post. 🙂

beth
      Participant

thanks dorothy.  those 2 guys are cheap star wars droids that a buddy of mine repainted to give them more of a ww2 flare.  i really wish i’d taken before and after photos of them because he did an amazing job.

like tersha said, i use flickr so i just copy the links from all 3.  i don’t think there’s an option for multiple photos using the forum’s direct upload.

Dorothy
        Participant

Thanks Beth and Tersha: i thought that might be the case. it really is not any problem to just add photos by reply but am a tad on the lazy side so am always on the lookout for practical shortcuts. 🙂

Graham Hart
    Participant

Love em all. Now I have to fish out my little Phantom figurine and get creative!

beth
      Participant

sweet, i would love to see what you do.

Federico Alegria
    Participant

These are highly detailed, did you paint them?

beth
      Participant

the first one is from resident evil, i think it’s a neca figure, no mods.  neca figures are usually pretty detailed.

i know the second is an ashley wood world war robot figure, they’re highly detailed and highly poseable pieces.  This one is a jea bramble.

the third are star wars pit droids.  they were hideous out of the box, a friend of mine who’s big into table top games repainted them.

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

These are great, the third one looks really cinematic!

beth
      Participant

thanks jasenka.  i think it might be the shallow dof, i didn’t do much with the processing on that one.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Wow! Love these Beth 🙂

beth
      Participant

thanks

Tersha
    Keymaster

Really interesting shots beth, the 3rd is my fav!

beth
      Participant

thanks tersha

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Love the last one. Very cute! Real characters!

beth
      Participant

thanks erik

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Very interesting. It’s amazing how they take on a personality when you get so close.

beth
      Participant

thanks kent

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.