- June 12, 2019 at 2:32 pm #410619
- June 12, 2019 at 3:29 pm #410623
Interesting shot John. I wanted to see it larger, but when I click on it, it just disappears!
- June 12, 2019 at 5:46 pm #410652
Best IR yet John… IMHO
- June 12, 2019 at 6:50 pm #410661
Thanks Rob. I plan a big outing this Sunday morning. Lets hope I can bring something good home. I have been practising in my backyard and seem to have the exposure solved but I still cannot set WB in camera. I have spent hours and the camera will not take it. Nikon D300 btw.
- June 12, 2019 at 7:49 pm #410671
John – yes, imho as well, best one yet!
- June 12, 2019 at 10:11 pm #410710
looks like it’s on fire. a fantastic image!
how accurate do you find your meter? mine was unpredictable so i had to bracket like crazy.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:20 pm #410714
Thank you Beth. It overexposes quite a bit. I will play with it more over the next few days to see if I can get consistancy. I plan to go out early so I can get better pics than my backyard offers. Early Sunday morning as well. It is heating up here. It was 105 today and will stay like that or worse for the rest of the summer.
- June 13, 2019 at 6:36 am #410775
For some reason, this feels very pleasant and calming to look at. I would definitely print it and frame it in my bedroom.
- June 13, 2019 at 1:31 pm #410814
Wow! This is a great image John. Loving the beautiful golden colour against the dark background 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.