Backyar Palm Tree

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Dahlia Ambrose 3 months ago.

• Author

John Thompson

Tersha
    Keymaster

Interesting shot John. I wanted to see it larger, but when I click on it, it just disappears!

John Thompson

Not sure why that would be.  I uploaded via LS like most of my other shots.

Dorothy
      Participant

Tersha @tersha, right click and Open Image in a New Tab (not the url) and it comes up great. i too have had issues the last two days with a small empty box coming up and nothing else but found image in new tab works and can even enlarge it more.

Rob Eyers
    Participant

Best IR yet John… IMHO

John Thompson

Thanks Rob.  I plan a big outing this Sunday morning.  Lets hope I can bring something good home.  I have been practising in my backyard and seem to have the exposure solved but I still cannot set WB in camera.  I have spent hours and the camera will not take it.  Nikon D300 btw.

Dorothy
    Participant

John – yes, imho as well, best one yet!

beth
    Participant

looks like it’s on fire.  a fantastic image!

how accurate do you find your meter?  mine was unpredictable so i had to bracket like crazy.

John Thompson

Thank you Beth.  It overexposes quite a bit.  I will play with it more over the next few days to see if I can get consistancy.  I plan to go out early so I can get better pics than my backyard offers.  Early Sunday morning as well.  It is heating up here.  It was 105 today and will stay like that or worse for the rest of the summer.

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

For some reason, this feels very pleasant and calming to look at. I would definitely print it and frame it in my bedroom.

Dahlia Ambrose
    Keymaster

Wow! This is a great image John. Loving the beautiful golden colour against the dark background 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.