Caldea Spa, Andorra La Vella.

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Caldea Spa, Andorra La Vella.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Petr Nowak 6 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Erik Fransman
    Participant

The building looks like a church but is a spa. The mirrors at the exterior give you many interesting possibilities. Well, IMHO.

Fujifilm X-T3, 1/125s, f/4 , 21 mm, ISO 320.

Please click for bigger. Is better.
    Caldea Spa, Andorra La Vella

Jeesh, you were just trying to throw us a tough one, weren’t you?

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I think this shot is superb!

Mistyisle
    Participant

Very challenging, Erik!  I am instantly reminded of a slightly similar scene that I have been trying over the years to capture in our city of Nelson, the art gallery view, but never had success that I envisage.  You have captured and envisaged this view very well, Erik, in my humble estimation.

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

It’s hard to critique this image – I know we should since it’s posted in the Shark Tank… Maybe this left triangular section is a little bit overexposed, but at the same time that doesn’t matter much since this shot is kinda ”free-style” and it doesn’t have to follow any traditional rules.

Graham Hart
    Participant

I love what you have captured here Erik. Like a scene out of Matrix or Inception, it presents a twisted reality which I have given up trying to resolve. I decided to just enjoy it. After wracking my brain, the only critique I can offer is to maybe bump up the greens on the hillside foliage. The colour is quite vivid on the right side reflection and it serves to make the left look a little pale which pulls my eye there a bit. Then again, the contrasting scenes (BG and reflection) make this pic, so perhaps not?

Petr Nowak
    Participant

Great image !!! It’s like a puzzle – what is what and where is it… 😀
    Great combination of colors: gray, blue, green, yellowish green…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.