- August 11, 2019 at 11:03 pm #416648
I was catching grass hoppers for bait as we fished the creek below this scene and rather liked the way the clouds were filtering the light falling on the hill side. So quick shot with the cell phone and back to catching bugs.
- August 12, 2019 at 1:04 pm #416724
Brilliant colours and clouds Robert. Looks like a beautiful day 🙂
- August 13, 2019 at 10:41 am #416808
- August 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm #416739
Nice Robert. What a great day.
- August 13, 2019 at 10:42 am #416811
- August 12, 2019 at 9:35 pm #416774
A beautiful Wyoming landscape. Looks like a perfect spot for a buffalo jump.
- August 13, 2019 at 10:44 am #416814
Thanks Dave, there are many Buffalo Jumps in this area.
- August 14, 2019 at 12:04 am #416854
Errm, ‘scuse the ignorant Aussie but what is a Buffalo Jump? Why don’t they just walk around it?
- August 14, 2019 at 12:11 am #416855
Native peoples would herd the buffalo up these cliffs and run them off the edge to their death as a means of hunting.
- August 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm #417100
Graham, I’ve just watched a film called ‘Alpha’, about early man, not the best film in the world, but watchable, anyway, there was a buffalo jump in it!
- August 18, 2019 at 3:21 pm #417102
Great place to be out and about Robert!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.