- June 12, 2019 at 10:59 am #410577
I’m not sure yet if these were the East Pioneer Mountains or the Highland Mountains. I was between Bozeman, MT and Bannack State Park.
This one was taken on the way to Bannack and the image of the Tobacco Root Mountains was taken a few hours later on the way back. The storms just kept coming that day.
- June 12, 2019 at 11:23 am #410584
Hi Beth, loving the gorgeous storm clouds and the snow covered mountains 🙂
- June 12, 2019 at 10:06 pm #410702
i was loving them too. kept pulling over for pics.
- June 12, 2019 at 1:04 pm #410612
- June 12, 2019 at 10:07 pm #410703
- June 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm #410625
Nice she beth, the storm clouds and the snow topped mountains create interesting layers.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:07 pm #410704
they were interesting looking and interesting to drive in when the clouds got overhead. they really were pitch black and had snow falling out of them.
- June 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm #410628
This is real nice the moody sky and white tops contrast is stunning lots of nice tones in this.
Great work and share thank you.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:08 pm #410705
- June 12, 2019 at 6:53 pm #410663
Hey Beth! Nice. Well done.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:08 pm #410707
- June 12, 2019 at 7:53 pm #410672
Beth – WOW – what a view?! it is like the mountains are a pearl hidden in between two clam shells.
- June 12, 2019 at 10:09 pm #410708
thanks dorothy. i never thought about it but you’re right, the dark and light layers do mimic a pearl in a clamshell.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.