Is There a Fix Insight?

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Is There a Fix Insight?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      John Thompson

I have stopped commenting on long discussions because of our comment nesting problem.  It is just to aggravating to scroll up to hit “reply” again and sometimes twice.  It seems sad that we are limiting ourselves because of a technical issue.

Patrick
      Participant

We keep getting older post bumped as well some days 4 or 5 old topics and new post drop out of sight because of it.

I always look at the date from the original topic starter and the bumped threads are a couple of years old.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Patrick.
      Rob Eyers
      Participant

I too feel it’s a big problem that is impeding comments and thus the usefulness of the site. Much less activity here since it reared it’s ugly head.

I’ve noticed that the old posts that are popping up all have most recent comments going by “KeytWep”. Those comments don’t exist though and a search for that user brings up nothing.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Hello everyone, I know this issue is taking a while and I apologize for that. The plugin developers are very slow with their replies, but I have managed to contact them today and I’m positive that the issue will be solved by the end of this week. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks @jasenkag 🙂

davidc
      Participant

🙂

Patrick
      Participant

Many thanks Jasenka much appreciated 😉

John Thompson

Thank you Jasenka for all of your efforts.

Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Thanks Jasenka!!!

Rob Eyers
      Participant

This must be a huge headache for you Jasenka. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Should be fixed.

You should also see the Admin bar at the top of the site unfortunately. Seems to be the only fix available at the moment.

Patrick
      Participant

Thanks very much guys , can see new bar at top , not tested any reply yet but much appreciate all your time 😉

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Yeah, this should be fixed now, admin bar has to stay but it’s very simple and without dashboard, it shouldn’t bother you much.

ElinL
        Participant

thank you for your efforts Jasenka, appreciated.

Dave Watkins
        Participant

Thanks Jasenka. I kinda like having that bar up there. 🙂

Rob Eyers
        Participant

Thank you Jasenka.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

You’re welcome, let me know if you notice any new issues.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar