- February 16, 2020 at 11:27 am #432070John ThompsonModerator
I have stopped commenting on long discussions because of our comment nesting problem. It is just to aggravating to scroll up to hit “reply” again and sometimes twice. It seems sad that we are limiting ourselves because of a technical issue.
- February 16, 2020 at 12:51 pm #432081
- February 16, 2020 at 2:55 pm #432102
I too feel it’s a big problem that is impeding comments and thus the usefulness of the site. Much less activity here since it reared it’s ugly head.
I’ve noticed that the old posts that are popping up all have most recent comments going by “KeytWep”. Those comments don’t exist though and a search for that user brings up nothing.
- February 17, 2020 at 7:17 am #432202
Hello everyone, I know this issue is taking a while and I apologize for that. The plugin developers are very slow with their replies, but I have managed to contact them today and I’m positive that the issue will be solved by the end of this week. I’ll keep you posted.
- February 17, 2020 at 7:32 am #432204
- February 17, 2020 at 8:29 am #432206davidcParticipant
- February 17, 2020 at 9:06 am #432214
Many thanks Jasenka much appreciated 😉
- February 17, 2020 at 10:39 am #432237John ThompsonModerator
Thank you Jasenka for all of your efforts.
- February 17, 2020 at 11:57 am #432247Bruce GordonParticipant
- February 17, 2020 at 4:26 pm #432270
This must be a huge headache for you Jasenka. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
- February 18, 2020 at 7:01 am #432315Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Should be fixed.
You should also see the Admin bar at the top of the site unfortunately. Seems to be the only fix available at the moment.
- February 18, 2020 at 1:30 pm #432350
- February 18, 2020 at 7:38 am #432316
Thanks very much guys , can see new bar at top , not tested any reply yet but much appreciate all your time 😉
- February 18, 2020 at 7:49 am #432322
Yeah, this should be fixed now, admin bar has to stay but it’s very simple and without dashboard, it shouldn’t bother you much.
- February 19, 2020 at 6:29 am #432419
You’re welcome, let me know if you notice any new issues.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.