- January 28, 2020 at 5:20 am #430126
- January 28, 2020 at 11:36 am #430145John ThompsonModerator
I am not sure what I am looking at here.
- January 28, 2020 at 2:36 pm #430153
Macro of a large rock with the sun in the background. I had an extension tube on which caused a very narrow area of focus.
- January 30, 2020 at 7:11 am #430316Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
I find extension tubes pretty challenging. That being said, beats shelling out for a new macro.
- January 30, 2020 at 11:51 pm #430403
I’ve done some really extreme macros using them and stacking images, with the right combo you can get microscope extreme magnicication tht isn’t possibile withva lens alone, But in this case I was going for something more creative using tne narrow band of focus, my macro kit is really quite insane and fills two large back packs.
- January 30, 2020 at 8:06 am #430319JasenkaGKeymaster
Pretty impressive narrow area of focus! I’ve never worked with extension tubes myself, but I’d like to try after seeing this.
- January 30, 2020 at 11:53 pm #430404
I’ld like to see that Jasenka, I’m trying to find a creative outlet using this sort of double bokeh effect.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.