- June 17, 2019 at 10:38 am #411233
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.
- June 18, 2019 at 4:02 pm #411403
- June 19, 2019 at 10:22 am #411480
Thank you for the shout-out Diane.
- June 19, 2019 at 3:57 pm #411539
I totally agree Tersha, each time I scroll through the challenge I stop at this image … very interesting with the peaceful tones and lovely shapes throughout the image. I can definitely see this hanging on a wall.
- June 19, 2019 at 11:38 pm #411593
Great choice Diane and great pic Gray. So many elements that catch my eye, light, shade, geometry, patterns…but most of all I love the historical feel enhanced by the grainy structure around the bridge. It’s like looking at a painting by an old master.
- June 19, 2019 at 11:40 am #411486
Hi Robert ,
i was stopped in my tracks yet again here at LS with another sweet piece of work.
This one was posted from Leanne S.
Great Photo Gray , nice Pick Tersha.
- June 19, 2019 at 3:14 pm #411526
Agree Patrick, that’s a great shot!
- June 19, 2019 at 11:40 pm #411594
I was still trying to work out how this was achieved. The water says ‘long exposure’ but the person says ‘faster shutter speed’. Perhaps its a compo? Either way, wonderful image.
- June 19, 2019 at 11:58 am #411489
- June 19, 2019 at 3:15 pm #411527
Agree beth, wonderful detail, great shot!
- June 22, 2019 at 9:32 am #411796
Thank you so much Beth. I mistakenly thought Robert had picked this when reading the comments in the Landscape forum where I first posted this pic so apologies for that. Appreciate your appreciation 🙂
- June 19, 2019 at 12:40 pm #411495
All three of those are awesome!
- June 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm #411523
Nice Picks Folks.And congrats to the Photographers.
- June 21, 2019 at 3:51 pm #411755
Thanks for starting this weekly feature Robert. I really enjoy it. All great images this week as per usual.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.