Members Picks Week of June 17

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Members’ Picks Members Picks Week of June 17

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert Apple

Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger.

Tersha
      Keymaster

I’ve been back to this shot by Gray in the Weekend Challenge a few times, it has a really lovely feeling to it.

https://flic.kr/p/2gffH1Y

Gray B
        Participant

Thank you for the shout-out Diane.

Frogdaily
        Participant

I totally agree Tersha, each time I scroll through the challenge I stop at this image … very interesting with the peaceful tones and lovely shapes throughout the image.  I can definitely see this hanging on a wall.

Graham Hart
        Participant

Great choice Diane and great pic Gray. So many elements that catch my eye, light, shade, geometry, patterns…but most of all I love the historical feel enhanced by the grainy structure around the bridge. It’s like looking at a painting by an old master.

Patrick
      Participant

Hi Robert  ,

i was stopped in my tracks yet again here at LS with another sweet piece of work.

This one was posted from Leanne S.

Great Photo Gray , nice Pick Tersha.

Tersha
        Keymaster

Agree Patrick, that’s a great shot!

Graham Hart
        Participant

I was still trying to work out how this was achieved. The water says ‘long exposure’ but the person says ‘faster shutter speed’. Perhaps its a compo? Either way, wonderful image.

Gray B
          Participant

That is exactly what I wondered as well Graham.  Maybe it’s a buoy ?.  Very peaceful image and I wish I were that paddle boarder.

beth
      Participant

Second Valley 05b

This re-edit by Graham Hart is amazing.  Excellent work!

Tersha
        Keymaster

Agree beth, wonderful detail, great shot!

Graham Hart
        Participant

Thank you so much Beth. I mistakenly thought Robert had picked this when reading the comments in the Landscape forum where I first posted this pic so apologies for that. Appreciate your appreciation 🙂

Kent DuFault
      Participant

All three of those are awesome!

Robert Apple

Nice Picks Folks.And congrats to the Photographers.

Rob Eyers
      Participant

Thanks for starting this weekly feature Robert. I really enjoy it. All great images this week as per usual.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author