Tagged: Mobile Monday
- May 12, 2019 at 6:17 pm #405336
Usual rules. Open Topic. All images submitted must be taken on the sensor of a mobile device, and any editing done on a mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
- May 12, 2019 at 6:21 pm #405337
- May 13, 2019 at 9:45 am #405417
“Situation Uncertain” iPhone 8+ and processed in Snapseed and Instagram. #mobilemonday
- May 13, 2019 at 1:23 pm #405445
The car is vintage but it suits the bumper sticker perfectly.
- May 13, 2019 at 3:39 pm #405459
- May 13, 2019 at 5:21 pm #405471
I love it!
- May 14, 2019 at 7:36 am #405633
- May 15, 2019 at 11:57 am #405848
- May 15, 2019 at 5:04 pm #405893
Sitting on top of the world, short cell phone video.
- May 17, 2019 at 3:12 am #406209
Would love to walk there!
- May 15, 2019 at 10:29 pm #405959
Sometimes I am attracted to the unlovely. Iphone 8+. Snapseed edits
My spinach pizza arrived at my front door looking like a Jackson Pollack painting … the warm cheese had been on a tour around the box, eventually sliding down like lava. (Yes, they sent another one. 🙂 )
- May 16, 2019 at 11:03 am #406045
That’s awesome. I think Andy Warhol would be proud of you!
- May 16, 2019 at 11:29 am #406059
This is kind of interesting food photography, though admittedly my first thought was that’s what you get for putting spinach on pizza, it was an act of the universe lashing out.
Just Kidding Anne.
- May 17, 2019 at 10:18 am #406272
Best Pizza I ever had was a spinach Pizza in the Italian Dolomites.
Not delivered at home, just in a restaurant. With lots of garlic.
A must try.
- May 16, 2019 at 9:20 pm #406131
Reminds me of the drooping clock paintings. They should have said Salvadore Dali made it and charged you double! 🙂
- May 18, 2019 at 10:38 am #406511
Pollack, Warhol, Dali. Very evocative, folks! Love your spinach joke, @Robertapple Actually the pizza place tried to blame me for ordering triple spinach, saying that’s just too dangerous for poor old warm cheese en transit. So for the replacement I reduced to double spinach. 🙂
- May 17, 2019 at 9:36 am #406268
Absolutely No Bicycle Parking! (Please click for bigger)
- May 17, 2019 at 10:38 am #406284
- May 17, 2019 at 3:42 pm #406317
🙂 I guess you see this sort of thing a lot?
- May 17, 2019 at 5:40 pm #406327
Yes, we do, Or just one wheel still hanging…
- May 18, 2019 at 10:40 am #406512
Love this one, Erik. I wonder if someone shifted it down toward the water as a punishment for being a scofflaw?
- May 19, 2019 at 4:59 am #406639
Anne, there are a few possibilities. The first one that you suggest. Although, in Amsterdam, it could be your day job doing that, because there are so many bicycles parked where they should not be.
The second one, that he or she parked the bicycle blocking another bicycle. So when the other bicycle was picked up, they just threw it over in anger.
Or just vandalism.
We see a lot of bicycles with a blue front tire. Those are lease bicycles. For € 15 per months, you lease the bicycle and whenever there is a problem, flat tire or whatever, they either swap it or repair it on the spot. Many students use it. In the old days, students did not have € 15 to spend on things like this. That is € 180 per year and for €150 you buy a perfect used bicycle. The only real advantage is that when they get stolen, you only pay € 40 and you get a new one. Oh well, modern times.
- May 20, 2019 at 7:13 pm #406848
Very interesting. I’ll remember the blue tire….
- May 17, 2019 at 2:02 pm #406305
It is sad to see so many Coots and Moorhen using plastic for their nests. All over the canals in Amsterdam.
Story? Well, guess how often this boat is used. Click for Bigger.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.