- March 10, 2020 at 6:25 pm #434797Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
ISO 100, 35mm, f10 at 1/5th sec on a Gx8. Moonrise happened to be at sunset.
- March 11, 2020 at 4:22 am #434844Petr NowakParticipant
Great colors Rob. I like the subtle palette. The image makes me feel relaxed.
CC: I wonder if crop a little bit from bottom to avoid horizont to halve the image. And I wolud probably remove lighter part of sea surface on the left. It takes my attention too much.
- March 15, 2020 at 9:30 pm #435333Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Thanks @petrnowak – Yeah, that bit on the left bugs me a bit too – damn wind eddies!
- March 15, 2020 at 11:20 pm #435340Graham HartParticipant
That would be a Moreton Bay Bug I guess?
I love the colours too Rob. The pano aspect you have here feels a little bit too wide to me. The eye is drawn immediately to the boat and the moon which then seem a little lost amid the featureless expanse of sea and sky. Maybe a crop of each side by say 10%? Also tend to agree with Petr and place the horizon around the third line? As it is, I think the calming colours of the sky are the main attraction so if that was your intent, please ignore my comments 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.