- March 17, 2020 at 12:43 pm #435549
Scouting some outdoor locations for macro if i get the chance.
Running Cost – Cheap as chips ;).
- March 17, 2020 at 2:37 pm #435557Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Looks like a fun transport and that location looks great. I can see the sunset/sunrise behind the trees. Hope you get some amazing macro subjects and shots 🙂
- March 17, 2020 at 4:06 pm #435575
Thank you Dahlia , this was just a spot i went to look around for future trip , it’s only 10 mins from home on my bike , the sun was setting here ;).
- March 17, 2020 at 4:14 pm #435577TershaKeymaster
That’s a good way to travel, keeps you fit as well! Looks like a good place!
- March 17, 2020 at 5:44 pm #435583
It is handy for short trips about 10 mile trips twice a week and i hit my limit legs go to jelly lol.
This little area has birds of prey , foxes and badgers sometimes you get lucky and see raynard slipping past 😉
Thanks for looking Tersha.
- March 17, 2020 at 5:47 pm #435585Federico AlegriaParticipant
I definitely need one of those!
- March 17, 2020 at 11:05 pm #435615Graham HartParticipant
Looks like a great place to explore Pat and I reckon the base of some of those trees look like they may have a microcosm of interesting things to zoom in on. Don’t discount the bike itself, the tread, gearing, handlebars might all look interesting under a macro lens?
- March 18, 2020 at 8:40 am #435652JasenkaGKeymaster
Enjoy the ride! I hope you’ll get some great macro shots there and share them with us 🙂
- March 18, 2020 at 8:40 am #435654Kent DuFaultParticipant
What a beautiful place to live and spend time. Looking forward to your awesome shots.
- March 18, 2020 at 8:36 pm #435694
Thanks for the lovely comments guys 😉
- March 19, 2020 at 3:39 pm #435746Robert AppleModerator
Nice shot , but I don’t see any provisions on that bike to carry Beer, that’s a problem. I couldn’t imagine my bike being my only source of transport, in addition to the mountain bike I have 2 motor cycles, two 4 wheelers, 3 suv type vehicles, and 3 pckup trucks.
- March 21, 2020 at 7:34 am #435886
Non drinker here mate it’s never been my thing ,
Some nice of transport you have there Robert .. I always fancied having my own horse 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.