My Transport ;)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Patrick
      Participant

Scouting some outdoor locations for macro if i get the chance.

Running Cost – Cheap as chips ;).

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Looks like a fun transport and that location looks great. I can see the sunset/sunriseΒ  behind the trees. Hope you get some amazing macro subjects and shots πŸ™‚

Patrick
      Participant

Thank you Dahlia , this was just a spot i went to look around for future trip , it’s only 10 mins from home on my bike , the sun was setting here ;).

Tersha
      Keymaster

That’s a good way to travel, keeps you fit as well! Looks like a good place!

Patrick
        Participant

It is handy for short trips about 10 mile trips twice a week and i hit my limit legs go to jelly lol.

This little area has birds of prey , foxes and badgers sometimes you get lucky and see raynard slipping past πŸ˜‰

Thanks for looking Tersha.

Federico Alegria
      Participant

I definitely need one of those!

Graham Hart
      Participant

Looks like a great place to explore Pat and I reckon the base of some of those trees look like they may have a microcosm of interesting things to zoom in on. Don’t discount the bike itself, the tread, gearing, handlebars might all look interesting under a macro lens?

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Enjoy the ride! I hope you’ll get some great macro shots there and share them with us πŸ™‚

Kent DuFault
      Participant

What a beautiful place to live and spend time. Looking forward to your awesome shots.

Patrick
      Participant

Thanks for the lovely comments guys πŸ˜‰

Robert Apple

Nice shot , but I don’t see any provisions on that bike to carry Beer, that’s a problem. I couldn’t imagine my bike being my only source of transport, in addition to the mountain bike I have 2 motor cycles, two 4 wheelers, 3 suv type vehicles, and 3 pckup trucks.

Patrick
        Participant

Non drinker here mate it’s never been my thing ,

Some nice of transport you have there Robert .. I always fancied having my own horse πŸ˜‰

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar