POTW – June 13, 2016

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat POTW – June 13, 2016

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Wood (Admin) 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Kent DuFault
    Participant

DSC_0109

There were three major contenders for the POTW. I’ll mention the runner-ups below. The winner is “suggestion Please” by Amit Roy. Amit’s image is well composed, has an excellent storytelling quality, displays his “good eye” for spotting a shot on the fly, and it’s just plain pretty to look at. Congratulations to Amit for winning the POTW.

CC: @admin @tersha @amitroy

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Kent DuFault
    Participant

Tobie

Excellent choice! Well done Amit!

Rob Eyers
    Participant

All good choices Kent. Congrats Amit!

SimonParks
    Participant

Always the Bridesmaid and never the Bride (Story of my Life)! Seriously, nice one Amit! Cheers Kent (chewing mine over and needs lighting up a touch)

Kent DuFault
      Participant

You were very close @simonparks. Your photograph is beautiful. I gave an edge to this one because of the slightly more unusual subject matter. Cheers Buddy!

Tersha
    Keymaster

great choice, congrats, @amitroy!
    Simon’s and Leanne’s were pretty cool, too!

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Well done Amit. Congratulations.
    Runners up, being bridesmaid is not so bad. At least you don’t get a devorce… 🙂

Frogdaily
    Participant

Congratulations to the Winner and the runners up … Well done!!!

Mistyisle
    Participant

Hearty congratulations, Amit – Very good choice ! Also like the runners up, one of which I had someone missed seeing before.

ElinL
    Participant

Great image Amit, congrats ! Good choice Kent.

Amit Roy
    Participant

Thank you for helping me improve.

LeanneC
    Participant

I have so enjoyed seeing this photograph every time I have logged on to Light Stalking this week! And I like the title. Simon’s is gorgeous too. Thanks for the runners up, Kent! This is such a great place to grow and learn.

Hey, @amitroy – do you mind if I post this one to our Facebook page? Full credit of course. Just to encourage people to come over and join the challenges. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.