- June 13, 2016 at 11:19 am #259129
There were three major contenders for the POTW. I’ll mention the runner-ups below. The winner is “suggestion Please” by Amit Roy. Amit’s image is well composed, has an excellent storytelling quality, displays his “good eye” for spotting a shot on the fly, and it’s just plain pretty to look at. Congratulations to Amit for winning the POTW.
- June 13, 2016 at 11:20 am #259130
Runner up #1 Simon Parks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/130654513@N04/27506731661/
- June 13, 2016 at 11:21 am #259131
Runner up #2 LeanneC https://www.flickr.com/photos/138090565@N05/27004944244/in/dateposted/
- June 13, 2016 at 12:00 pm #259138TobieModerator
Excellent choice! Well done Amit!
- June 13, 2016 at 1:16 pm #259139Rob EyersParticipant
All good choices Kent. Congrats Amit!
- June 13, 2016 at 1:20 pm #259140SimonParksParticipant
Always the Bridesmaid and never the Bride (Story of my Life)! Seriously, nice one Amit! Cheers Kent (chewing mine over and needs lighting up a touch)
- June 13, 2016 at 3:21 pm #259150
- June 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm #259151
- June 13, 2016 at 5:01 pm #259162Erik FransmanParticipant
Well done Amit. Congratulations.
Runners up, being bridesmaid is not so bad. At least you don’t get a devorce… 🙂
- June 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm #259168FrogdailyParticipant
Congratulations to the Winner and the runners up … Well done!!!
- June 14, 2016 at 12:23 am #259182MistyisleParticipant
Hearty congratulations, Amit – Very good choice ! Also like the runners up, one of which I had someone missed seeing before.
- June 14, 2016 at 2:06 pm #259228ElinLParticipant
Great image Amit, congrats ! Good choice Kent.
- June 16, 2016 at 9:55 am #259354Amit RoyParticipant
Thank you for helping me improve.
- June 19, 2016 at 8:58 pm #259602LeanneCParticipant
I have so enjoyed seeing this photograph every time I have logged on to Light Stalking this week! And I like the title. Simon’s is gorgeous too. Thanks for the runners up, Kent! This is such a great place to grow and learn.
- June 20, 2016 at 10:14 pm #259680
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.