- October 5, 2019 at 12:04 pm #421118Lenny WollitzParticipant
No meta data for this, mucho processing.
- October 5, 2019 at 2:13 pm #421124Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like this image Lenny. The silhouette works well. Not sure if the duck (assuming it is a duck or a swan on top right) needs to be removed as it seems to distract 🙂
- October 9, 2019 at 7:02 pm #421434Federico AlegriaParticipant
Mucho mucho processing indeed, but it is still an extremely well performed composition. My favorite thing is how clean and well balanced this photo is. Also the processing makes it look very much like mid century film, which is always a delight. Thanks a lot for sharing this one mate.
- October 10, 2019 at 6:38 am #421453JasenkaGKeymaster
Very powerful composition and I don’t mind the processing here. I agree with Dahlia’s comment about the duck – maybe it would be good to remove it.
- October 10, 2019 at 8:11 am #421454Petr NowakParticipant
I like B&W conversion, strong contrast. Boat supports feel of place well.
The only imperfection are the duck on the right and maybe merge of fisherman silhouette and shore.
- October 10, 2019 at 9:27 am #421457Charmaine JoubertParticipant
I really like this photo, duck and all. 🙂
- October 10, 2019 at 4:42 pm #421471Lenny WollitzParticipant
OK you guys, I wondered about the duck too. It does seem to be a bit of a distraction but I kinda like it. I’m going to put this in a show so I guess I will remove it. Thanks for the nice comments!
Federico, I have been trying to get digital photos looking like film. It would be helpful if my experience with film was more than family snapshots in the olden days as I have no idea what the different types do except for ASA numbers.
- October 11, 2019 at 8:03 pm #421534FalxyParticipant
hey the duck makes it cus the rest is totally inbalanced…………….overblown with underblown…………………duck dont blame
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.