Shrimp fisherman silhouette

Latest Posts Photography Forums The Shark Tank Shrimp fisherman silhouette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

No meta data for this, mucho processing.

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

I like this image Lenny. The silhouette works well. Not sure if the duck (assuming it is a duck or a swan on top right) needs to be removed as it seems to distract 🙂

Federico Alegria
      Participant

Mucho mucho processing indeed, but it is still an extremely well performed composition. My favorite thing is how clean and well balanced this photo is. Also the processing makes it look very much like mid century film, which is always a delight. Thanks a lot for sharing this one mate.

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

Very powerful composition and I don’t mind the processing here. I agree with Dahlia’s comment about the duck – maybe it would be good to remove it.

Petr Nowak
      Participant

I like B&W conversion, strong contrast. Boat supports feel of place well.
      The only imperfection are the duck on the right and maybe merge of fisherman silhouette and shore.

Charmaine Joubert
      Participant

I really like this photo, duck and all. 🙂

Lenny Wollitz
      Participant

OK you guys, I wondered about the duck too.  It does seem to be a bit of a distraction but I kinda like it.  I’m going to put this in a show so I guess I will remove it.  Thanks for the nice comments!

Federico, I have been trying to get digital photos looking like film.  It would be helpful if my experience with film was more than family snapshots in the olden days as I have no idea what the different types do except for ASA numbers.

Falxy
      Participant

hey the duck makes it cus the rest is totally inbalanced…………….overblown with underblown…………………duck dont blame

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.