weekend challenge thoughts

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat weekend challenge thoughts

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Wood (Admin) 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

gone
    Participant

@adimn – Hey Rob.
    Ash’s images got me to thinking that ‘texture’ might be a good challenge.
    It is definitely something I’d like to learn to capture better.

Also, I’ve been wondering for a while now why our @ sign works for everybody but you these days… look and see… @admin @mopho
    I tried sending you a private message too and it wouldn’t work. It’s like the site doesn’t know who you are. hmmm

Kim Alegria
    Participant

I would agree with Mopho.

I think Texture is a WONDERFUL idea!

Kim Alegria
    Participant

I would agree with Mopho.

I think Texture is a WONDERFUL idea!

Great idea. I will make it so this weekend.

Yeah, I actually signed up with Sucuri for security reasons and they’re little audit feature strongly suggested that I change my login name away from admin – so I changed it to LightStalking

Hopefully @lightstalking works!

Great idea. I will make it so this weekend.

Yeah, I actually signed up with Sucuri for security reasons and they’re little audit feature strongly suggested that I change my login name away from admin – so I changed it to LightStalking

Hopefully @lightstalking works!

tom dinning
    Blocked

It does. I had a guess at it when admin didn’t work. Broke the code in the first hit. So much for Sucuri’s security audit.

tom dinning
    Blocked

It does. I had a guess at it when admin didn’t work. Broke the code in the first hit. So much for Sucuri’s security audit.

haha, that small thing is designed to confuse bots that trawl thousands of websites looking for sites that use “admin” as the login (means they only have to guess the password rather than both the username and password together).

haha, that small thing is designed to confuse bots that trawl thousands of websites looking for sites that use “admin” as the login (means they only have to guess the password rather than both the username and password together).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.