What Magazines do You Read?

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat What Magazines do You Read?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

I have to admit that I am a bit of an addict.

I just unloaded my bag and in it are Australian Photography Mag, Image in Progress, C’T Digital Photography Mag as well as a Magazine Style guide to Photoshop and a Focal Digital Camera Guide.

At home are another stack of magazines. I seem to have a favouring of the European and UK ones lately.

How about you guys? What do you read? Anything? Any other addicts like me?

I really have to recommend C’T Digital Photography – it’s a new mag out of Germany with a typically German, no-nonsense flavour. It’s more a “how to” than a “why” magazine, and reads like it’s written by optical engineers, but if you’re into the technical side of our art, then it’s great. It’s 3rd issue is out at the moment.

tom dinning
      Blocked

Its a bit like the old days when I just buy them for the pictures.
      B&W, Silvershotz, Soura, Color, Photoicon.

tom dinning
      Blocked

Its a bit like the old days when I just buy them for the pictures.
      B&W, Silvershotz, Soura, Color, Photoicon.

Why did I know that Sivlershotz would be on your list, Tom? 😉

Why did I know that Sivlershotz would be on your list, Tom? 😉

tom dinning
      Blocked

I look forward to the next edition more than I do sex. Fortunately I don’t have to wait as long.

tom dinning
      Blocked

I look forward to the next edition more than I do sex. Fortunately I don’t have to wait as long.

Grethel R. Ulang
      Participant

I used to read the local edition of Digital Photographer here, then i realized i could read everything online. way, way back i could read Cosmopolitan from cover to cover. now i rarely read if not at all. 🙂

Grethel R. Ulang
      Participant

I used to read the local edition of Digital Photographer here, then i realized i could read everything online. way, way back i could read Cosmopolitan from cover to cover. now i rarely read if not at all. 🙂

What is the website for Digital Photographer in the Philippines?

What is the website for Digital Photographer in the Philippines?

Grethel R. Ulang
      Participant
      Grethel R. Ulang
      Participant

lol – yeah, guess i could have guessed that! lol

Looks like an interesting site.

lol – yeah, guess i could have guessed that! lol

Looks like an interesting site.

Susan David
      Participant

Since getting an iPad last year I’ve become addicted to the zinio app. Through this app I read Outdoor Photographer, Shutterbug, Amateur Photographer, American Photo and Popular Photography. The lone hold outs on paper is B+W and Outdoor Photography Canada, which I’m hoping go digital soon. I would recomment the app (there are computer versions as well) because you can get some crazy good deals. I received a subscribtion to Outdoor Photographer for $10 US for 12 issues.

Susan David
      Participant

Since getting an iPad last year I’ve become addicted to the zinio app. Through this app I read Outdoor Photographer, Shutterbug, Amateur Photographer, American Photo and Popular Photography. The lone hold outs on paper is B+W and Outdoor Photography Canada, which I’m hoping go digital soon. I would recomment the app (there are computer versions as well) because you can get some crazy good deals. I received a subscribtion to Outdoor Photographer for $10 US for 12 issues.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.