- November 7, 2019 at 2:17 am #424199
At the Brewery in Ten Sleep Wy.
- November 7, 2019 at 2:32 am #424202Tom MParticipant
Wow Robert-what a great place for a brewery…
- November 7, 2019 at 10:50 am #424218
Yes and they make good beer too, in 5 different varietys.
- November 7, 2019 at 10:09 am #424212PrestonParticipant
You’re not kidding Robert. I love the sign on the barn, simply put, BE ER
- November 7, 2019 at 10:53 am #424220
It’s pretty cool, the Barn was built in the early 1900’s, has a tap room, a lounge, and a stage, we saw the Wyoming singer song writer finals there, and they have Camping as well.
- November 7, 2019 at 12:06 pm #424231Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Wow such beautiful colours and location Robert 🙂
- November 7, 2019 at 3:35 pm #424256TershaKeymaster
What an amazing place, great shot Robert!
- November 7, 2019 at 10:33 pm #424263
- November 8, 2019 at 3:02 am #424276Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
Is it wrong that I want to get drunk here?
- November 8, 2019 at 6:54 am #424287JasenkaGKeymaster
After getting drunk you should climb the hill 😀
- November 8, 2019 at 7:18 am #424290
The Camping’s free, if you can’t drive home.
- November 8, 2019 at 5:05 pm #424347John ThompsonModerator
Drinking and camping!! What else could you ask for.
- November 10, 2019 at 5:21 am #424465Gerald MurphyParticipant
Not “a pub with no beer” I hope. Love the composition and colour. Nice scene. Great photo.
- November 10, 2019 at 10:42 pm #424584
- November 10, 2019 at 8:02 pm #424574bethParticipant
getting drunk in a place ten sleep. there’s some irony for you. looks like you took the photo before sampling the brews.
- November 10, 2019 at 10:43 pm #424585
It was sort of mid stream so to speak, I had to set the beer down to take the photo.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.