Hopefully Not Right Now…

Latest Posts Photography Forums General Photo Chit Chat Hopefully Not Right Now…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tom M 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• Author

bucweeet
    Participant

Federico Alegria
    Participant

Oh jeez, it has potential indeed, but due to color and the eerie feeling it produces. O 100% perpendicular framing could work better due to bidimensionality.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Dorothy
      Participant

Federico Algeria:  uh, what? “Bidimensionality theory characterizes a broad range of graph problems (bidimensional) that admit efficient approximate, fixed-parameter or kernel solutions in a broad range of graphs.” now with that definition my mind has become clogged. (ewww) 🙂

Robert Apple

Time spent Trying to figure out what that means is probably why they couldn’t hold it anymore and peed on the floor.

Dorothy
          Participant

NOT ROF – lmao.

Graham Hart
    Participant

What is it about restrooms that we find so photogenic? Something to do with ‘threes’ perhaps? Maybe we need a challenge on this. Took this one a while ago;

Dorothy
    Participant

bucweeet: lol, ok being of the opposite gender i had to think about this a little and finally got the joke and i say, hopefully for your sake, not now. 🙂

JasenkaG
    Keymaster

What a lovely image. I follow an Instagram account called ”Toilets with threatening auras”, I think this photo belongs there!

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Paul, fun image. Although the sign is kind of a pleonasm since every man in the world knows that the floor may be wet. 🙂

Are we gonna steal this thread and post our own toilet pictures?

bucweeet
    Participant

Thanx to all for taking the time to both view and comment on the image. And thanx Robert for making it a ‘challenge’… Looks like I’ll have to go through my archives and see what I have.

What captured my interest most about the image was the ‘Wet Floor’ sign sitting by the urinals.  And then combine the discoloration from the years of service these urinals have provided, I couldn’t help but not to take the picture.

Kent DuFault
    Participant

I shot this in a men’s room in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I quite literally would not anything in that bathroom.

Erik Fransman
    Participant

Me at school, 1973

Kent DuFault
      Participant

LOL! What a hippie!

JasenkaG
      Keymaster

@erik-fransman These hippie photos of yours are awesome 🙂 Must have been a fun time, I’m kinda sad I wasn’t born earlier. At least there’s a hippie revival nowadays!

Erik Fransman
        Participant

Jasenka, you are right: It was a fun time. Everything was so relaxed and easy-going. It really was love, peace and happiness.

Tom M
    Participant

🙂 Don’t know if I ever saw jeans without rear pockets…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.