- August 8, 2019 at 2:40 pm #416411
- August 8, 2019 at 8:41 pm #416446
Oh jeez, it has potential indeed, but due to color and the eerie feeling it produces. O 100% perpendicular framing could work better due to bidimensionality.
Thanks for sharing mate.
- August 9, 2019 at 12:04 am #416457
Federico Algeria: uh, what? “Bidimensionality theory characterizes a broad range of graph problems (bidimensional) that admit efficient approximate, fixed-parameter or kernel solutions in a broad range of graphs.” now with that definition my mind has become clogged. (ewww) 🙂
- August 8, 2019 at 10:36 pm #416451
What is it about restrooms that we find so photogenic? Something to do with ‘threes’ perhaps? Maybe we need a challenge on this. Took this one a while ago;
- August 9, 2019 at 12:16 am #416462
- August 8, 2019 at 11:59 pm #416456
bucweeet: lol, ok being of the opposite gender i had to think about this a little and finally got the joke and i say, hopefully for your sake, not now. 🙂
- August 9, 2019 at 5:37 am #416478
What a lovely image. I follow an Instagram account called ”Toilets with threatening auras”, I think this photo belongs there!
- August 9, 2019 at 5:44 am #416479
Paul, fun image. Although the sign is kind of a pleonasm since every man in the world knows that the floor may be wet. 🙂
Are we gonna steal this thread and post our own toilet pictures?
- August 12, 2019 at 6:37 pm #416757
Thanx to all for taking the time to both view and comment on the image. And thanx Robert for making it a ‘challenge’… Looks like I’ll have to go through my archives and see what I have.
What captured my interest most about the image was the ‘Wet Floor’ sign sitting by the urinals. And then combine the discoloration from the years of service these urinals have provided, I couldn’t help but not to take the picture.
- August 13, 2019 at 9:24 am #416798
I shot this in a men’s room in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I quite literally would not anything in that bathroom.
- August 13, 2019 at 6:20 pm #416833
Me at school, 1973
- August 14, 2019 at 9:14 am #416887
LOL! What a hippie!
- August 15, 2019 at 6:15 am #416924
@erik-fransman These hippie photos of yours are awesome 🙂 Must have been a fun time, I’m kinda sad I wasn’t born earlier. At least there’s a hippie revival nowadays!
- August 15, 2019 at 5:21 pm #416950
Jasenka, you are right: It was a fun time. Everything was so relaxed and easy-going. It really was love, peace and happiness.
- August 17, 2019 at 12:49 am #417014
🙂 Don’t know if I ever saw jeans without rear pockets…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.