- December 2, 2019 at 3:17 pm #426583
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- December 2, 2019 at 3:27 pm #426585
Thank you Robert
I would like to add this beautiful photograph From Weekend Photography Challenge #463 Create moods using colour.
Fantastic Flow to this image.
Photographer – Click
- This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Patrick.
- December 2, 2019 at 5:03 pm #426609
- December 2, 2019 at 9:02 pm #426634
I had my 3 weetabix today lol ;).
- December 2, 2019 at 5:09 pm #426613
- December 3, 2019 at 10:10 am #426663
Wonderful shot. Good choice beth. Color, light, detail superb.
- December 2, 2019 at 8:29 pm #426624
Nice Pick Beth, Excellently Sharp Photo.
- December 2, 2019 at 8:36 pm #426625
Love this Photo by Elin @elax in the weekend Challenge.
Weekend Photography Challenge #463 Create moods using colour
- December 5, 2019 at 3:04 pm #426796
Thank you Robert
- December 2, 2019 at 8:44 pm #426629
I am really liking this one by John @johnteate in the Weekend Photography Challenge #463 Create moods using colour it really needs to be seen full screen to appreciate fully.
- December 2, 2019 at 9:01 pm #426633
All 3 cracking works , nice share Elin , Bruce , John , Click.
Nice choice Beth , Robert , Tersha.
- December 3, 2019 at 2:13 am #426647
“Night shift” by P71 posted in the weekend challenge, another piece of art from his shaken camera.
- December 5, 2019 at 8:55 am #426768
- December 5, 2019 at 3:33 pm #426797
Thanks Elin! 🙂
And thanks Dave for the comments! 🙂
- December 5, 2019 at 8:07 pm #426821
I’m surprised nobody snagged this one yet from the General Photo Chit Chat. It’s titled Colors of Christmas by Dave Watkins @pentaxfan
I’ve been back to this one several times. Mostly drawn to the delicate ice crystals on the leaf and how it illustrates the changing seasons. Not to mention the creamy bokeh and overall detail. The little dab of lens flare also spices up the picture. I’m fascinated that such a small piece of ice can reflect enough light to cause it. Well done Dave!
- December 6, 2019 at 9:36 am #426868
Thank you so much for the kind words Preston. 🙂 I’m glad you enjoyed it. Carol and I are using this shot and last years pic of our 1950’s Murano glass Christmas tree for our Christmas cards this year.
- December 6, 2019 at 2:17 am #426841
Thanks very much Elin , nice to see so many lovely photos getting posted.
Great work folks 😉
- December 6, 2019 at 9:33 am #426867Kent DuFaultParticipant
I love this photograph by Preston. Capturing barns in the snow is not a new concept, but there is something special about this one, at least for me.
It is so serene. Technically, it’s perfect. But, the composition and the color scheme bring me to a place that feels so good.
- December 6, 2019 at 12:22 pm #426882
Thank you for the kind words Kent!
- December 6, 2019 at 9:46 am #426872
This really is a beautiful shot Preston. I agree with Kent’s earlier comment that it’s a definite wall hanger. Colors and shading throughout the image are fantastic. And that aged barn wood? Amazing. Great job.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.