- January 13, 2020 at 1:05 pm #428889Robert AppleModerator
Members reference what you might consider a five star photo. Give a call out to the photographer and share their photo even if it lies in the Shark Tank and feel free to give a Critique on why it trips your Trigger. Be sure to mention the photographer and the Thread you saw it in.
- January 13, 2020 at 1:38 pm #428894P71Participant
Thanks very much Robert 😉
This photo was from an older post that was bumped or something for it to be on the top threads this week that’s how i seen it and i am glad i did ;).
Such a gorgeous scene the framing the mood and lighting is superb IMHO , fantastic work Dahlia the thread i found your shot in was Weekend Photography Challenge #424 Monotone/Duotone.
This thread has a lot of stunning pieces.
Photographer – Dahlia Ambrose
Not sure why it is not showing in full size.
- January 13, 2020 at 3:11 pm #428907TershaKeymaster
Good Pick Patrick, I remember this by Dahlia!
( I changed the Flickr code, so now if you click on it, it’ll take you to Flickr, to see it larger. 🙂 )
- January 13, 2020 at 3:42 pm #428918P71Participant
Thanking you 😉 , its an awesome photo.
- January 15, 2020 at 10:01 am #429089Dave WatkinsParticipant
Well deserved member’s pick. Beautiful photograph Dahlia. Hope it’s matted, framed and hanging where many can enjoy it.
- January 15, 2020 at 5:40 pm #429120Erik FransmanParticipant
Dahlia, love the shot. The Black and white, the contrast, the grain. All works well!
- January 15, 2020 at 9:04 pm #429125Bruce GordonParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.