Tagged: @admin @tersha @tojomor
- May 13, 2019 at 10:44 am #405423
BOY! It was tough week at the old POTW judging table this week. Honestly! You Light Stalkers are putting up some amazing work.
Be sure to visit these threads-
Weekend Photography Challenge #433 “Black”. Too many great photos to list them all.
Weekend Photography Challenge #434 “Inspired by…”. Also some superb photography. (Our winner comes from this thread.)
Our winning photograph was created by Tom M.
This photograph is so visually beautiful that it is hard to pull your eyes away from it.
I really hope Tom prints this, and hangs it up, because it deserves to be seen.
I have two runner-ups this week.
“Ladies Knot” by Falxy and “Foggy Morning…” by bucweeet (Paul).
Falxy’s photograph appeals to me on so many levels. I love photographs such as this, that display human behavior in the most candid moments. To me, this is truly what photography is all about.
bucweeet’s photograph of a foggy morning takes me back to my earliest days of photography. It’s a testament to capturing mood and tone in a black and white photograph.
I’ll post links to Falxy and Paul’s photos below.
Let’s stop for a moment and give @tojomor “Tom M” a round of applause for his fantastic and memorable photograph that has won the POTW for May 13, 2019.
- May 13, 2019 at 10:53 am #405432
- May 13, 2019 at 10:57 am #405435John ThompsonModerator
Congrats Tom on POTW great choice Kent.
Dunc you did well on Ladies Knot and @bucweeet your Foggy Morning is superb.
Well done all!
- May 13, 2019 at 11:18 am #405437Dave WatkinsParticipant
Well deserved thumbs up to all three. Beautifully colored Fuchsia’s Tom. Congrats on POTW.
- May 13, 2019 at 11:36 am #405442Petr NowakParticipant
Congrats Tom M. Beautiful image !
- May 13, 2019 at 3:24 pm #405452TershaKeymaster
Congrats on POTW Tom, really beautiful image!
Well deserved mentions for Duncan and Paul.
- May 13, 2019 at 5:14 pm #405468PatrickParticipant
Well done Tom sweet photo Congratulations.
Well done to each and all great set of photos.
- May 13, 2019 at 9:55 pm #405514Graham HartParticipant
Had winner written all over it Tom. Congratulations.
Falxy, great shot. Love the farmy feel it evokes. Made me want to go get a shot of single malt so I could add a peaty aroma to the viewing experience.
Bucweeet, just a superb shot. Well deserved mention.
- May 14, 2019 at 12:20 am #405550Robert AppleModerator
This really is a cool photo. Perfect focal point.
- May 14, 2019 at 6:22 am #405616billyspadBlocked
Cool cool processing my man Well done
- May 14, 2019 at 6:59 am #405625JasenkaGKeymaster
Congrats Tom, that’s a stunning shot!
- May 14, 2019 at 7:15 am #405628Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Beautiful image. Congratulations Tom on POTW 🙂
- May 14, 2019 at 8:13 am #405638ElinLParticipant
Superb shots all three. Congrats on POTW Tom, and the mention Falxy and Paul, well deserved.
- May 14, 2019 at 7:29 pm #405687Anne HornsbyParticipant
Congratulations, Tom! Such a compelling image. And congratulations to falxy and bucweet!
- May 15, 2019 at 1:51 am #405755LeanneCParticipant
Definitely one for the wall, Tom! Congrats on a well-deserved POTW!
- May 15, 2019 at 2:29 pm #405872Bruce GordonParticipant
Wonderful Image Tom! A well deserved honor!
- May 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm #405888PrestonParticipant
Very deserving of POTW Tom. This picture is absolutely gorgeous!
- May 15, 2019 at 8:08 pm #405918FrogdailyParticipant
Congratulations Tom on POTW and to the runners up … all well deserved
- May 16, 2019 at 5:44 pm #406110Lenny WollitzParticipant
Very nice Tom and congrats!
- May 16, 2019 at 9:57 pm #406142bethParticipant
wow, very nice work! you nailed this one with the bright colors and sharp details. congrats on getting potw!
- May 17, 2019 at 8:50 am #406255Rob EyersParticipant
Congrats Tom. Beautiful image.
- May 20, 2019 at 12:55 am #406721Tom MParticipant
Was going to post this earlier,but forgot. This was takrn at the same time as the white board background, but this one has the black board. Which do you like better? Just curious…
- May 20, 2019 at 8:52 am #406750
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.