- October 18, 2019 at 2:13 am #422284
- October 18, 2019 at 2:16 am #422285
The trees are by the side of a busy dual carriageway and behind a retail park. I noticed the shadows as I drove by on Wednesday afternoon this week so I parked the car on the retail park, walked down the banking and shot this.
- October 18, 2019 at 8:41 am #422296bethParticipant
good use of repeating lines and patterns for your comp. the bright colors work well with the comp giving it a slightly surreal look.
- October 19, 2019 at 2:17 am #422331
Thank you again, Beth.
- October 18, 2019 at 3:08 pm #422305Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
I like this image Gerald. It also shows some kind of movement – not sure if it is the illusion of the shadows 🙂
- October 19, 2019 at 2:19 am #422332
Thanks, Dahlia. Maybe the clouds. There was certainly lots of movement on the road that I didn’t want to include!
- October 18, 2019 at 3:13 pm #422309John ThompsonModerator
Well spotted Gerald! Proof that there are great photos everywhere!!
- October 19, 2019 at 2:23 am #422333
Thanks, John. Too often though I’m rushing past them in a train or a car, sometimes thinking that I should have stopped and taken the time to photograph them, sometimes making a mental note to go back sometime to capture them. However, I rarely do -and when I do they don’t look the same. The moment has been lost.
- October 20, 2019 at 4:55 am #422392Erik FransmanParticipant
Hi Gerald, Nice image. Good patterns and leading line.
Always good to stop and take the picture.
- October 21, 2019 at 2:04 am #422504
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.