• Author
      Patrick
      Participant

Dahlia Ambrose
      Keymaster

Beautiful image Patrick. I like the slight shimmer in the ocean ๐Ÿ™‚

Patrick
        Participant

Hi Dahlia , that little shimmer is what caught my eye , thank you very much for your comments ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kent DuFault
      Participant

Love, LOve, LOVE it!

Patrick
        Participant

Hi Kent , i am really glad you like it and thank you so much for your kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

I went away to Donegal for a few days it was really great to relax and recharge.

Joanne Van Praag
      Participant

Beautiful image, colours and composition bang on – perfection x

Patrick
        Participant

Hi Joanne thanks so much for your very kind comments much appreciatedย  thanks for having a peek ;).

Graham Hart
      Participant

Been looking at this pic for a while now wondering what to say about it. Suddenly realised I was simply looking at it and not actually thinking about anything other than the fact that I liked looking at it. The isolation of the rocky outcrop along with that connection we have with the ocean carried me away and I found myself lost in stories about my own experiences with the sea.

Excellent minimalist pic Patrick and thank you for the memories.

Patrick
        Participant

Your very kind mate thank you , i really needed a short break and my sister and her husband invited me to Donegal for a few days , before i shot this image i had been sitting on a rock looking out to the horizon for a good 20 mins then i spotted the distant rocky mass and just knew i had to try ๐Ÿ˜‰ , thanks for the comments Graham.

• This reply was modified 4d, 11h ago by Patrick.
      Bruce Gordon
      Participant

Nice image Patrick! I love the peaceful feeling; solitude is all that bad, eh?

Patrick
        Participant

Many thanks Bruce , some alone time is good ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

About Author