billyspad
      Blocked

There was a-splishin’ and a-splashin’
      Reelin’ with the feelin’
      Movin’ and a-groovin’
      Rockin’ and a-rollin’          Bobby Darin

Anonymous

Love the song. ;))

On the image, just a novice first impression. I really like the theme, just one item, for myself, detracts from a perfect image. The smoke/pattern that crosses her lower forehead/nose bridge/left eye and check. I feel the eyes are drawing me in but that pattern pulls me out.

Mistyisle
      Participant

I really like it, Billy, except for the preponderance of green.  Imaginative, colourful and interesting!

Dorothy
      Participant

Hi Billy: This is my favorite of your’s so far. (that i have seen, that is)  Watched a video on doing composites (Phlearn) in photoshop – that is a lot of work!  To take so many different photos and put them together and maintain a composition that works. Wow.

My only thoughts on this would be to brighten her eyes a little and let her bottom lip be a little more red than brown, not necessarily as bright as the rest of the lip. i think then both her eyes and lips would beckon us. the smoke Craig mentioned i have no problem with, it works like a veil for me.

Kent DuFault
      Participant

I like this one a lot. Definitely my favorite of your posted work in this composite style.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar