- May 20, 2019 at 7:08 pm #406846billyspadBlocked
There was a-splishin’ and a-splashin’
Reelin’ with the feelin’
Movin’ and a-groovin’
Rockin’ and a-rollin’ Bobby Darin
- May 20, 2019 at 8:03 pm #406859Anonymous
Love the song. ;))
On the image, just a novice first impression. I really like the theme, just one item, for myself, detracts from a perfect image. The smoke/pattern that crosses her lower forehead/nose bridge/left eye and check. I feel the eyes are drawing me in but that pattern pulls me out.
- May 20, 2019 at 8:55 pm #406863MistyisleParticipant
I really like it, Billy, except for the preponderance of green. Imaginative, colourful and interesting!
- May 22, 2019 at 1:27 am #407057DorothyParticipant
Hi Billy: This is my favorite of your’s so far. (that i have seen, that is) Watched a video on doing composites (Phlearn) in photoshop – that is a lot of work! To take so many different photos and put them together and maintain a composition that works. Wow.
My only thoughts on this would be to brighten her eyes a little and let her bottom lip be a little more red than brown, not necessarily as bright as the rest of the lip. i think then both her eyes and lips would beckon us. the smoke Craig mentioned i have no problem with, it works like a veil for me.
- May 22, 2019 at 9:10 am #407124Kent DuFaultParticipant
I like this one a lot. Definitely my favorite of your posted work in this composite style.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.