- October 17, 2018 at 3:45 pm #370393
- October 17, 2018 at 4:11 pm #370395
- October 18, 2018 at 3:14 am #370455
I’m not even sure how to react on this Chris. You know, I do not mind if the adults shoot the crap out of one another but those poor children! What do they have to do with all of this? Why are they forced to share in ALL of it – its fears, its pains, its senselessness?
I remember watching a documentary on the Sirian war a few months ago. At one stage after a Russian bombing an adult was standing in front of the camera shouting at the top of his voice ‘Why? What does he have to do with this?’ as he was holding the leg of a child shot to pieces in his hand. That’s exactly my sentiment.
One can get philosophical and and refer to the Bible warnings that any nation turned against Israel will be cursed (and Siria & Iraq have always been on the forefront in that regard) so they have brought this on themselves. I can not help but wish though that the children were not paying for the sins of their fathers. But who am I? Just a dust particle in the violent storm of life’s vast desert… 🙁
- October 18, 2018 at 8:54 am #370544
- October 18, 2018 at 10:12 am #370570
And the worst of it is… There seems to be no end-
- October 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm #370620
- October 19, 2018 at 8:45 am #370727
Rob Wood (Admin)Keymaster
- October 20, 2018 at 1:02 am #370778
Thanks for sharing this with us Chris.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.