- May 15, 2019 at 12:12 am #405724
- May 15, 2019 at 6:54 am #405805
That’s such a peaceful landscape, Robert. I would definitely print it in large format 🙂
- May 15, 2019 at 11:10 am #405846
Thanks Jasenka, and it was quite peaceful, we saw one vehicle go down the road in the distance in the 3 days we were up there. Other than wildlife and wind the only other noises were a couple of high flying jets overhead.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:23 am #405840
Great pano Robert. The scene just goes on and on right to the clouds. What lens did you use for this??
- May 15, 2019 at 11:14 am #405847
Thanks John, I used a Voigtlander Nokton 10.5mm f/0.95 which is a fully manual lens. This was a handheld 4 shot pano which I shrunk about 60% for uploadability.
- May 15, 2019 at 2:43 pm #405879
Wow! This is a great image Robert. Love it so much. Looks like an Autumn scene 🙂
- May 15, 2019 at 5:09 pm #405895
Thanks Dahlia, this was three weeks ago, the snow was still on the ground in the shady spots, we were there again last weekend and it was in the 80’s and things were just starting to green up. It’s been a long winter that may just be over.
- May 15, 2019 at 8:56 pm #405921
Wow, that sure is big country Robert. “Far as the eye can see”…not as common a saying as it used to be in today’s world. Looks like a great place to put the billy on and have a chin wag.
(translation: put the kettle on and have a chat) 🙂
- May 16, 2019 at 9:58 pm #406145
I love it Robert! My kind of place.
- May 16, 2019 at 10:10 pm #406156
- May 16, 2019 at 10:25 pm #406160
gorgeous wyoming prairie. it makes me want to sneeze just looking at all of that grass, but it’s still pretty.
- May 16, 2019 at 10:45 pm #406164
Thank You Beth
- May 16, 2019 at 10:43 pm #406163
Definitely need to see this large – great capture Robert. I can just imagine camping there enjoying the peace and quiet. Thank you for sharing
- May 16, 2019 at 10:45 pm #406165
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.