- October 9, 2019 at 10:16 pm #421446
- October 10, 2019 at 2:01 pm #421467Dahlia AmbroseKeymaster
Love this Beth. I love the muted colours of the mountains against the vibrant blue sky. The line formed by the ocean water takes the viewer in there! Must have been amazing to be there 🙂
- October 12, 2019 at 9:53 pm #421641
thanks dahlia. it was one of the most surreal places i’ve ever been.
- October 10, 2019 at 2:35 pm #421468Robert AppleModerator
Nicely done Beth.
- October 12, 2019 at 9:54 pm #421642
- October 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm #421472Gerald MurphyParticipant
A stunning shot. I totally agree with Dahlia. The mountain is as sharp as a razor. The sea and the reflections as its recedes is photographed exquisitely. The grey blue of the distant mountain depicts such real distance.
- October 12, 2019 at 9:55 pm #421643
thanks gerald. the grey blue mountain in the distance is actually covered by the thick fog that covered most of the southern coast while i was there. i guess the stokksnes peninsula jutted out far enough that the ocean winds blew the fog further inland.
- October 10, 2019 at 7:07 pm #421474PatrickParticipant
lovely photo Beth , liking the shapes / lines pulling me into the peaks.
great colours and nice share.
- October 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm #421644
- October 11, 2019 at 2:28 pm #421521John ThompsonModerator
The sky helps make this image. I really love this!!
- October 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm #421645
- October 11, 2019 at 7:27 pm #421527Graham HartParticipant
Love it too, especially the contrasting textures of the smooth water and sky against the stark mountains. Great leading lines through the image provide a connection between the foamy water leading to the mountains and the wispy clouds rising from behind them.
- October 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm #421646
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.